Introductions

Ran

Welcome Rebecca, Tyrion the Maid, babyberic, Bronson, puggini, The Bastard of Bolton, Emma, Susi, iBrian, The Nerevarine, TheLodger and Smartell!

Have fun, watch for spoilers. Fire exits are at the rear of the forum. I think that's everything...

How do you do, My name is Pat and I read all the books in the summer. Amazing. I've never read anything like them, the amount of times I thought something was about to happen there would be yet another twist and then you just can't help read on and on. Can't believe it's like 3 or more years until TWOW :P Don't quite know what to do with myself...

Been looking through this forum for a while and decided it was time to join :P so hello to everyone!

Why hello there.

I first found out about Asoiaf because of the tv show, got into the books about three episodes in and I think its the best book series I've ever read.

I've been lurking here watching the crackpot theories for a week or two and at last decided to join.

Edited by Really old griff

Hello hello! My name is Jorden, and Ive been lurking this board for almost a year, and decided (finally) to join the fun. Ive reread every book at least once, and have been reading along with many of the theories on here.

I hope to soon be a part of the dicussions and become a regular poster!

I like: Men, Women, Hip hop and indie music, and am a huge movie buff.

I hope to contribute as much as I can to this board.

Hello everyone! I decided no to lurk and actually introduce myself. I'm Rebekah. I live in Arizona, so winter has never come for me! I love to read and write. I'm usually online when I'm not doing either of those. My favorite characters from ASOIAF are Arya (obviously), Sam, Jon and Tyrion. I have a lot of Tyrion in me, which you'll notice the more I talk to you. Ummm... I'm 21, single, LOVE my Corgi, addicted to Starbucks and otherwise have no life whatsoever.

Pleasure to meet all of you ser's, ladies and, I suspect, usurpers too! See you around, feel free to chat to me any time :)

Edited by Arya_Stark666

Repost from where I started a new thread. *hangs head*

Hey guys, just introducing myself. Finished the series not long ago and precious few people I am friends with have read the whole thing so there's nobody to talk to about it! Excited to take part in these chats.

Ello, I'm Tom from Toronto. Found this place while searching for 'Name of the Wind/Wise Man's Fear' discussions, which made me feel a bit guilty since I was a fan of GRRM's first. :P

I enjoy 711 slurpees, putting socks on my hands and having my cat attack it, and pretending to know how to play guitar.

P.S - I'm a bit of a wierdo. =D

Well met to all of the weekends new folk.

Ser Pattay, Reall old griff, Gregor Blackfinger, Winter isn't coming, AS666, Fire & Blood, Natsha Kingston and DWDF: Have fun with the crackpot theories and general stuff, watch out for spoilers if that sort of thing offends and otherwise enjoy the place. :)

Hi. I'm Rui aka Mr.White (Reservoir Dogs). I'm from Portugal and absolutely love the asoiaf series and the universe that Martin created. I stumbled on the series a little late but since then i devour the books over and over. I'm just addicted to it. So it's this the AA for the books? :D

Well met.

I'm Adam (currently going by Brynden Bloodraven for the purposes of these boards), and I'm relatively new to ASOIAF forums. My purpose here is mostly to fill the gaping void left by finishing aDwD and the Dunk and Egg tales shortly afterward. But, I figure that I might as well do it right and try to advance through the ranks, drop some knowledge, improve my own, and make some friends while I'm at it.

Hi all.

Names LiamBridge, ive been lurking these forums since finishing ADWD and now finnally got around to joining. I first got into ASOIAF back in the summer after watching the show witch I only by chance started watch, and was hooked from there. I look forward to talking with my fellow ASOIAF fans.

Liam

Hi everyone! I'm Amanda, southern girl, lover of all things ASOIAF. I read the books last fall after watching the tv series (yea I know, I'm way late to the party) and became kind of obsessed. I turned my mom and brother on to them as well, and we love discussing all the different theories, but I have really learned so much just by lurking around the threads for a few months. Finally decided to create an account and start posting.

Hello everybody, my name is Pug. I'm not exactly a newbie but I've only just seen this thread and thought I should say hi (guess I should have checked out everything this site had to offer sooner!)

I got into ASOIAF via the HBO show too and am now obsessed! I just want to say how much fun it is discussing everything on here, and thanks for all the theories - credible and crackpot alike, they're all good.

Good work everyone, you certainly make my slow days a lot more interesting!

I have left a few lines on here before, but felt I had to avoid this forum like the flux until I'd read all five books, lest I be spoiled! I've completed that task now, so I'm back to offer my thoughts, for what they're worth.

I'm actually starting over again with a re-read, as I find I have quite a few niggles and unanswered questions bothering me. I've no doubt I'd find the answers on here, but it bugs me that I've missed it in the first place! Serves me right for reading too quickly..it's too big and deep a world for speed reading, so I now intend to take my time and pay full attention to everything and everyone! Though I must say, I don't look forward to reading Dany's post-Drogo POVs again...what a slog they were!

Hey everyone, my name is Rhys. I got into ASOIAF after wathcing the HBO show, I was hooked after the first episode, I then started reading the books and while I was reading the first book I found this forum but I decided that I wouldn't join until I finished the five books, I finished them a few months ago and forgot to join but here I am now.

A little bit about myself my favourite house is house Lannister, my favourite characters are Tyrion, Jaime, Jon, Dany (except for in the 5th book) and Robb. My favourite book is Storm of Swords. I'm just starting a re-read of the series now because, while reading some of the posts on this forum and others, I noticed that I missed quite a bit so I thought I'd read a bit slower.