Introductions

Ran

Oh my oh my. It has been a while since I was last here.

OK, it was not technically here, but on the board before this, and the one before that one. 1998, I think it was. Game of thrones had just come out (and I mean the book, you know), and we were a really small little group of fans. Yep, those were the days.

I'm still in touch with some, and I still miss some others. That's the reason I'm here. Someone over at Facebook told me that this is your place now, and that indeed Ran still runs the show (*waves@Ran*), and that Kay and Jeff and some of the old folks are still here, so I decided to check in.

OK, hm, so, introduction, as 98% of you guys surely do not remember the Min. ;)

I'm a gal from Germany, former journalist now turned entrepreneur, GRRM fan since the first minute he published things, avid reader, writer and quite some other things... you'll find out if you really want to.

I fear you have at least two contenders for the title of the Real Min! ;) But welcome back, in any case... :D

Hey Min, you can be Min alright. :) I entered the old message board as Min, but then got the title of Lady from KAH, and since then, I've been LadyMin on the net. It stuck with me so long that some of my friends call me Min in RL. Did you get "your" Min from The Wheel of Time?

OK, it was not technically here, but on the board before this, and the one before that one. 1998, I think it was. Game of thrones had just come out (and I mean the book, you know), and we were a really small little group of fans. Yep, those were the days.

I'm still in touch with some, and I still miss some others. That's the reason I'm here. Someone over at Facebook told me that this is your place now, and that indeed Ran still runs the show (*waves@Ran*), and that Kay and Jeff and some of the old folks are still here, so I decided to check in.

I'm a gal from Germany, former journalist now turned entrepreneur, GRRM fan since the first minute he published things, avid reader, writer and quite some other things... you'll find out if you really want to.

This puts a huge smile on my face.

Hey Min, you can be Min alright. :) I entered the old message board as Min, but then got the title of Lady from KAH, and since then, I've been LadyMin on the net. It stuck with me so long that some of my friends call me Min in RL. Did you get "your" Min from The Wheel of Time?

Ha, no, Donaldson's Gap series. But between me and Minaku it can get confusing round here! :D

Hello,

I'm new. Lurked around these parts for a while and thought it was time I actually had a little go at participating.

I live in London and build houses in a sustainable fashion. Saving the world one council house at a time...

Anyway, see you all around eh

Very awesome! Welcome back!

I know not of Haaruk but his mortal sword is around....

[wonders about the back story]

The back story used to be The Neck. There were dragons and dreams, fireflies and blackberries. Swamprats and ketchup. God, those were the days. I still miss Haaruk.