Introductions

Ran

Hi everyone. I've been a fan of ASOIAF ever since my cousin introduced me to the series a year ago. Now, I am a full ASOIAF nerd (which is why I got the Lands of Ice and Fire two days ago). Lately, I've been thinking it would be good if I joined this forum, since it would help develop my knowledge of the series. So here I am. The rightful king of Westeros.

I expect homage. Where is my homage!

[MOD]

A gentle reminder to all users.

This is an extract from the forum rules/FAQ:

Q. I've made this awesome design based on the books/TV show, and I want everyone to know they can buy a print/poster/T-shirt/Pog featuring my cool design. Where do I post this information?!

A. Nowhere. Unless you hold a license to sell commercial products based off George R.R. Martin's intellectual property, you are not allowed to advertise here. Fan art is great, so long as it's non-commercial.

Please note the highlighted portion of the quote.

Thanks.

[/MOD]

Hello. I've been reading the books for about 4 years - not constantly, not quite - and the TV show is fun (but I'm a purist and get infuriated). Been lurking a while and thought I'd finally go legit. Have a few crackpot theories that'll I'll get around to posting sometimes.

Ah, Dren has joined the Waiting for Winds party!

Welcome Dren and jojojohananananana!

Cheese is spread liberally about the board, don't be intimidated by the old-timers, and have some fun!

Can't go wrong with cheese! Thanks for the welcome and welcome Manderley!

Hello. I'm Ahmet. I'm from Turkey and 17 years old. I'm here because most people in the Turkish asoiaf/got forums are arguing about "Who is cuter, Jon Snow or Robb Stark" and etc. so i found here and people in here are amazingly wise(this is what google translate says for what i meant :D ) about series. Great theories, great discussions.

Hi :-) My nickname is Palas, I'm from the Mediterranean and I'm currently reading A Feast For Crows. I used to wander the forum from time to time and finally decided to create my own account. Nice to meet you all.

Hi :-) My nickname is Palas, I'm from the Mediterranean and I'm currently reading A Feast For Crows. I used to wander the forum from time to time and finally decided to create my own account. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Palas, welcome aboard. :)

If that type of thing bothers you, and you are only on AFFC, watch out for horrible spoilers of doom while you navigate the place. ;)