Introductions

Ran

Hello, my name is Santiago, I'm from Mexico and I just finished reading the books until ADWD. My favorite characters are Varys, Jon Snow and Daenerys, oh, and Hodor.

Yay, finally someone who likes Dany! There are very few of us around here.

I do like Brienne though :(

Hi, y'all, and welcome.

I love Brienne, though. Your username saddens me. :(

:agree:

Hi, my name is Erina, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Helsinki, Finland. My favorite ASOIAF characters are Arya, Dany, Jon, Ned, Tyrion, Drogo and Brienne. But right now Arya is my ultimate favorite. She's so awesome!

I'm also a big Potterhead^^

Hi, my name is Erina, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Helsinki, Finland. My favorite ASOIAF characters are Arya, Dany, Jon, Ned, Tyrion, Drogo and Brienne. But right now Arya is my ultimate favorite. She's so awesome!

I'm also a big Potterhead^^

Nice to meet you Erina. I'm also 18, a big Arya/Dany/Jon/Tyrion/Brienne fan. And a huge Potterhead as well. So...yay :)

Ah hey there. Been following the forum for quite sometimes, but joined recently. Read till ASoS, going pretty slow. But read sooo many spoilers I feel like I know every key point till ADwD. :devil:

Don't follow the show though.

Love Arya, Tyrion, Sandor, Davos and maybe Jon. Wish there was more on Arthur Dayne. :drunk:

And sure hope R+L=J turns out to be true.