Introductions

Ran

Well, I actually do it as a hobby.

I'm not a professional - but I guess what matters is the fun of making music and people happy (including oneself).

Exactly. I fully support hobbyist musicians. Much of what I do would be considered "hobby" music; I just also happen to make some money off of it too.

Hey guys, thought I'd join in as well.

My name is Dorien, 19 years old. Currently a student AI, I live in Groningen, Netherlands.

My hobbies include playing guitar (and collecting them when I have the money, only got to 4 now :) ), movies/TV, drawing (I draw dogs mostly, as realistically as possible), going to pubs with friends, and discussing with other people, which, together with the fact that I really like ASoIaF, is one of the main reasons I joined this forum.

I am also really fond of dogs, I used to help with training service dogs, for autistic kids mostly, that was really special.

My parents have to dogs, a smooth collie and a Vizsla, and I have a real special bond with the Vizsla, luckily I can still see them each weekend.

Hoping to have a nice time here, should be no problem.

Cheers!

Hey! Very excited to be here. Hoping to n00b tube my way into the realm behind the realm, without stepping on too many boots. :cheers:

For all intents and purposes, my name is what it says my name is. For all other inquires, my name is Mike (son of Charlie). Third of my (middle) name.

My favorite POV character is Jon; the big "pay-off" moment for me (should GRRM not deny me it) will be when Jon and Arya are reunited. :read: :crying:

Edited by SaltSmokeAndSnow

Hello, my lords and ladies!

I haven't really introduced myself formally yet, so I thought I'd do it as one of my last internet acts of this year. :)

My name is Venko, I'm from Bulgaria and I picked up ASoIaF after watching the two HBO seasons this summer. While watching I kept google-ing things that I didn't get or that I found interesting and on more than one occasion the top search results included this board. So, after a couple of days of reading, I registered and jumped right in.

I'm a Tolkien fan, who's read Rowling and Suzanne Collins and enjoyed Robin Hobb's Elderlings books quite a lot. I also like Matthew Reilly and, of course, everything about Westeros and the rest of GRRM's amazing world!

Enough about me!

I wish you all a very nice day!

Edited by TheCrannogDweller

Welcome CrannogDweller, I've seen you around! But a proper welcome is in order :D

Trident full of dogs, welcome to the board! May the Old gods and the Seven grant us a short wait. Not likely though...

Hey! Very excited to be here. Hoping to n00b tube my way into the realm behind the realm, without stepping on too many boots. :cheers:

For all intents and purposes, my name is what it says my name is. For all other inquires, my name is Mike (son of Charlie). Third of my (middle) name.

My favorite POV character is Jon; the big "pay-off" moment for me (should GRRM not deny me it) will be when Jon and Arya are reunited. :read: :crying:

Welcome SaltSmokeAndSnow (SSAS?)

I'm with you on favourite POV, though I do enjoy other characters POV almost as much. And I found that they grow a lot from re-reading.

Hello everyone! Im Andrew, finally got round to joining this forum but i thought it best to finish reading Dance first which i got round to doing last week! So yeah hi. Im 20 im from Scotland and i love nerding out over this "universe"

Welcome home! Seriously, you are in the right place...

I disappeared when I first registered. Dunno why! But I'm Bacchus!

Welcome GL! Fellow Swede are we? Hoppas det för nu tänker jag skriva på svenska :) Det är alltid kul att se någon mer härifrån Svedala på forumet, vi är några stycken. Skål broder Gandalf :cheers:

All of you, have a good time on the board!