Introductions

Ran

Hi everyone,

I'm a 30something bloke from the UK. I got into GoT sort-of by accident in December, became quickly addicted, and then spent the last couple of months reading the books.

Now I've finished them, I feel strangely sad.

Hope to have fun on these forums.

I felt strangely sad the first time I read them through aswell, but the book forums are great for re-read threads and picking up stuff you might have missed the first time and they're good fun!

Enjoy ^_^

Now I've finished them, I feel strangely sad.

Hope to have fun on these forums.

Try reading the Dunk and Egg stuff if you can! It certainly helped me out after finishing up the series, however it does cost quite a bit to ship the books over. And of course, Welcome!

Hullo to everyone. :)

I read the series in preparation for some fantastic new show my friends told me about. ;)

I've already poked about the forums a lot for various theories so I decided to join.

I have just changed my profile name. I used to be known as the published poet Iain James Robb. I am now The Killer Snark.

Hi and welcome Killer Snark!

Iain Robb will be remembered here, quite a splash that was as I recall but nevermind that. I hope you still feel welcome to all of the general discussions, and have a good time on the board! We are all of different opinions and happy to discuss.

Hi all.

I'm new to this forum although I'm not new to ASOIF/GoT.

I'm from Lancaster in north west England (UK) & I'm a Jon Snow cosplayer.

I was at a GoT convention a few weeks ago & someone mentioned The Brothers Without Banners, which lead me to this forum.

Anyway, I'm always looking for new followers on my Facebook cosplay page so please stop by & 'like' me :)

http://www.facebook.com/AndyWebsterUnofficialJonSnow?ref=hl