Introductions

Ran

So I'm new, so I'm writing here for formality. Done.

EDIT: So why exactly is my avatar image not showing up? I loaded one through that Gravatar service and everything.

Also, whoever writes the requirements to get on this site needs to change the question to ensure spambots don't enter. It asks what house sigil features a lion - but that could easily apply to both Lannister or Reyne.

Edited by GestaltReplicant

So I guess I am a lurker who has been here for a while but never introduced myself... I got into ASOIAF when the TV show started on HBO. I couldn't get enough so I read the books. I've been lurking here since July, and joined in October. There are so many brilliant people on here that I am a bit afraid to post but I've mostly vanquished my shyness. Hello :leer:

Hello :D

I've been lurking for a bit, but figured I might as well join in. I shan't be posting to often as of right now. I just got past the Red Wedding in aSoS and find that I lose myself in the forum sometimes and stumble upon a spoiler or two. :x

My real name is Celeste, I'm an assisant dog trainer for the local animal shelter and do some photography on the side. I can go on forever about dogs(genetics, behavior, history), you've been warned.

My favorite characters so far are Sandor, Tyrion, Jon, and Davos. ^^

Hi...I'm new to Forums of any topic. First timer....my name is Alison (i.e. BreadSalt&Wine). I've tried uploading my pic to no avail. Any suggestions? Oh, and I live in the North...the land of winter, where we are currently experiencing ice and snow-abounding! I haven't seen the road under my feet for may days now! Brrrr, could use a bearskin wrap now! Hope to chat with many of you soon.

Why isn't my avatar showing? How did get labeled "Commoner"? This is my first time on any forum...so much to learn....explore...I did get the avatar assigned to my name, but for some reason it doesn't show up....oh well....continue investigating...going to make some more coffee...yeah, that's it...coffee.....then continue SoS.....

Why isn't my avatar showing? How did get labeled "Commoner"? This is my first time on any forum...so much to learn....explore...I did get the avatar assigned to my name, but for some reason it doesn't show up....oh well....continue investigating...going to make some more coffee...yeah, that's it...coffee.....then continue SoS.....

Welcome to the forum!

The starting title for all users is Commoner. As you post more, the titles change. Here:

Unregistered -- Wildling

Newly registered -- Commoner

25 posts -- Freerider

75 posts -- Sellsword

150 posts -- Squire

250 posts -- Hedge Knight

375 posts -- Landed Knight

525 posts -- Noble

700 posts -- Council Member

Once you reach Council Member, you will be able to change your title to something of your choosing via My Controls.