Introductions

Ran

hello :D

I'm new here too :D

I will tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm reading in this forum for a while so I thought I may register here, to chat with some other ASoIaF fans :D

I'm 22 years old and I am from Germany (I hope you'll forgive me my bad English xD).

My fav. house is house Greyjoy, but I also like the Starks. ^^

I found this and got all excited, registered... then forgot to check back and login!

I'm from Norfolk, England, 25, addicted to the books and to a lesser extent the TV show... I can't help but criticise the differences but I'm still ridiculously excited for season 3. Re-reading the books again in my impatience awaiting the next one, but still enjoying them thoroughly :)

I found this and got all excited, registered... then forgot to check back and login!

I'm from Norfolk, England, 25, addicted to the books and to a lesser extent the TV show... I can't help but criticise the differences but I'm still ridiculously excited for season 3. Re-reading the books again in my impatience awaiting the next one, but still enjoying them thoroughly :)

Hi and welcome rhidassa!

I hope you have fun in the discussions forums, there is a lot to theorize about and plenty of time to do it until the next book ;) Maybe the re-read threads are something for you, they are in depth and a lot of excellent board members are taking part.

I'm a book fan myself, but like you I am very exited about season 3 too. It's just something fantastic about seeing the world brought to life, even if there are changes in the story that I am no fan of. It's a different story but it's a good one as well.

Have fun!

Wilkommen, xSilence. :)

Your English is fine, so far. ;)

Europeans are forever asking forgiveness for their impeccable English. Seriously, it's endemic. Especially in Scandinavia, where they literally are word perfect, in that half their TV is the BBC. (oh, just opened myself up for Britscorn about the BBC.)

Edited by James Arryn

Europeans are forever asking forgiveness for their impeccable English. Seriously, it's endemic. Especially in Scandinavia, where they literally are word perfect, in that half their TV is the BBC. (oh, just opened myself up for Britscorn about the BBC.)

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm just always worried that people don't understand me ;) Or think that I'm writing weird stuff xD

... I'm just always worried that people don't understand me ;) Or think that I'm writing weird stuff xD

I have similar concerns, unrelated to language skills or cultural variation.

Registered a few days ago, so it would me good to say hello.

I'm from Holland, 18 years old and a big fan. I'm reading book 4 now so I have some stuff left before I'm gonna finish book 5 and there is also the show.

i hope my english will me okay since it isn't my first language.

:)

Edited by Funkagenda

Registered a few days ago, so it would me good to say hello.

I'm from Holland, 18 years old and a big fan. I'm reading book 4 now so I have some stuff left before I'm gonna finish book 5 and there is also the show.

i hope my english will me okay since it isn't my first language.

:)

Welcome :D

Well, I actually created a profile here about one and a half year ago. But not so active till now. Am from India, 21 years old and hope to be more active from here-on. Hello.

Welcome Lelouch. :)

The cricket thread can be found here, where you may gloat. :(

hello :D

I'm new here too :D

I will tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm reading in this forum for a while so I thought I may register here, to chat with some other ASoIaF fans :D

I'm 22 years old and I am from Germany (I hope you'll forgive me my bad English xD).

My fav. house is house Greyjoy, but I also like the Starks. ^^

From Germany and a Greyjoy fan? I'm starting to like you. :D

Herzlich Willkommen. :D

Hi. I'm new.

I live in Colorado. I write code.

I read "Nightflyers" back in the early 1990s and then got "Game of Thrones" (the book) in the mid 1990s. Picked it back up a decade later and then got hooked - read them up to halfway through book 4.

I'd be a steward at the Wall by preference. You know how the Targaryens in exile get flattered, that there are those back home who wish for their return? Yeah, that's probably me. My RL politics are "Jacobite" - think Mencius Moldbug. So I'd probably end up at the Wall anyway . . .

Still, I'll entertain the right of the Starks as kings of the North.