Introductions

Ran

Hello!

I'm from The Netherlands, I study administration and German and Russian. I have wide variety of interests/hobbies: reading( obviously), walking, cycling, video games, movies, music(both playing and listing), pets, Scottish/English/Irish beer, shopping, cats, culture, religion, travelling.

Hey im 26 from south of England, im into music, rugby, gaming (computer and war gaming when I get time) and fatasy and scifi books. I first read asoiaf before game of thrones came out so the series wouldnt ruin the books for me, im now reading it a second time after reading all sorts of theories on here. A few I'd suspected myself and there's a small theory/idea I've not seen on here about wargs and the nightwatch so I thought it was time to register and stop lurking.

Edit: almost forgot to say my favourite characters are Tyrion, Arya and Jojen... I really want to see more crannogmen and reeds to come, cant help but hope they have a key role to play in the remaining books.

Edited by skoby

Hello! I'm from the south of Brazil, a place where the summer is hot as the deserts of Dorne and the winter is cold as the skin of one of the Others. Well, maybe not that much, but it's close.

I started with the TV series, and now I'm in the middle of ADWD. My favorite POV characters are Jaime, Tyrion(well, he's one of everyone's favorites, right?) and Arya, while non-POV are Bronn, Oberyn, Euron, Dolorous Edd and Petyr. Besides being a fan of ASOIAF, I like to play videogames, read, listen to music and watch movies and TV series. All my english is based on Pokemon, so, if you guys feel like grammar-nazing, I'm an easy victim :)

Hm, that's it, just remember to prepare yourselves for the winds of winter, for the night is dark and full of turnips :)

Edited by Ser Walter White

Well, since I finally actually posted, I might as well pop over here and say hello. I've been reading the forums for a long time, but finally decided to create an account so I could participate in the discussion. I'm 28 and currently hop between Washington DC and San Diego. A friend hounded me into reading the books a few years back, and I've been in love ever since. My favorite character is Loras (obviously), and I'm a big Tyrell supporter. My favorite POV character is probably Arya, and I have a huge soft spot for the Reeds, as well. Non-ASOIAF related, I'm really big into videogames, comics, and doing cosplay (currently working on a Loras one, actually).

So yep, that's about it.

Hi All.

New to the froum, been hanging around for a while though and enjoying everyones discussions. Obviously a huge fan of ASOIAF, books and HBO series. Actually, ASOIAF is the best book series I have ever read, with a Sorm of Swords the best book I have ever read. And the TV series is magnificent!

Loved the Season 3 premier Sunday night now I will head on over to that thread to post my views. Great news today also that Season 4 is confirmed (duh!).

Im 44 years old, originally born in Liverpool in the UK, and now I live in the US, Alaska to be precise.

Hopfully I will meet some great people on here, Im also looking for advice on other Fantasy & Sci-Fi book series, so I will visit that thread also.

Rast.

I've been here for a good long while now, but never noyiced this before. Better late than never eh?

My name's Mitch, I like all things Jurassic Park, LOTR and Pro Wrestling related.

In terms of ASoIaF I was completely new to it all when the show came out. After season 1 finished I immediately read the books, completing them before Season 2 (Good for me).

Big fan of Jon Snow, Davos and all things Stannis the Mannis. However, my favourite house is by far the Lannisters. So if you're a fellow Lion then don't be shy, shoot me a message :-)

I hate book Dany, but I don't mind TV Dany... However this will likely change with time.

That's me. Just about 6-7 months late.

Hi!

My name's Marina, 32 years old, from Israel.

I love the TV series and only just started reading the books about 6 months ago (I really wanted to know what happened to Stannis, my favourite character, after Blackwater). I like the books very much, due to their similarity to the medieval England atmosphere I'm so into reading about right now.

My favourite reads, apart from ASOIAF, are anything about Ancient Rome and the Plantagenets.

Hello people, my name is Ryan and I am 18 years old, living in Liverpool up north in England.

I'm obviously a massive ASOIAF and I've read all the books but also im eagerly awaiting TWOW, so that's why I'm here to keep myself occupied and informed until *fingers crossed* it's finally released.

I might as well mention that in particular I'm a fan of the Houses; Baratheon & Stark and the characters Jon, Davos, Robb and of course the rightful king, Stannis Baratheon ;D.

Apart from that I like playing video games, reading and playing/watching football (soccer).

So, happy to be here. See everyone around.