Introductions

Ran

Hello. I'm Ivana, I come from Bosnia.. I'm a huge fan of GoT, and that would be all 'cause I'm not so good with introductions x)

Welcome! =o)

Hello all. I became a fan of the TV series late last year and after that, eagerly consumed the first 4 books (audiobook format) in a few months time. Currently, I'm halfway through the audiobook of A Dance With Dragons. I also contribute minor stuff to the westeros wiki. Glad to be part of this forum.

Welcome! =o)

Hi! I'm new to these lands though not so new to the world of ice and fire. I actually started the books a while ago but it seemed that I could only read them when winter was at its deepest and most depressing soooo it took me a little while to get through. Curse you lovely-and-not-too-harsh-winters! :P

Anyway, I've finished the books and while I still have my other favourite worlds, I still want to stay somewhat immersed in this 'verse.

*waves and kicks pebbles*

*puts the pebbles neatly back in their place* Don't disturb the water... :uhoh:

Hi rings and welcome to the board!

Thanks!

*uses pebbles as wards*

Edited by rings

Hi everyone, my name's Beatriz. I've been lurking the forum for a some years and I finally made an account a couple months ago and I'm finally starting to post now. I'm currently in Mexico but I'm from the great state of Minnesota.

Welcome to the boards Beatriz :)

My name is Javier.

I just finished my second reading of the books (first re-read) and currently enjoying the series. I have become a die hard fan of ASOIF. I think Martin displaced Tolkien in my heart, a thing i suppose impossible before.

I decide to start posting to try to ease my ASOIF hunger until the new books are out. That can be a long long time indeed.

Hi my names Max. I like to talk all things Nerdy!

So message me and add me and we can talk, would be nice.

I have a channel where I talk about GoT

Check it out and talk to me!

Other loves include, Doctor Who, Football, Firefly, British TV and Films

This post has probably been pushed to the middle where nobody sees it so if you are reading this well done!

Give me a message :)

Max

Hi everyone, my name's Beatriz. I've been lurking the forum for a some years and I finally made an account a couple months ago and I'm finally starting to post now. I'm currently in Mexico but I'm from the great state of Minnesota.

Hello, Beatriz! =o)

Welcome to the boards.

My name is Javier.

I just finished my second reading of the books (first re-read) and currently enjoying the series. I have become a die hard fan of ASOIF. I think Martin displaced Tolkien in my heart, a thing i suppose impossible before.

I decide to start posting to try to ease my ASOIF hunger until the new books are out. That can be a long long time indeed.

Hello, Javier!

Be welcome here.

Hi my names Max. I like to talk all things Nerdy!

So message me and add me and we can talk, would be nice.

I have a channel where I talk about GoT

Check it out and talk to me!

Other loves include, Doctor Who, Football, Firefly, British TV and Films

This post has probably been pushed to the middle where nobody sees it so if you are reading this well done!

Give me a message :)

Max

Hello, Max.

Welcome to the boards. You can also drop me a message if you like. =o)

Hello everyone !

I've been a fan of the Ice and Fire books for some time now, currently half way through the fourth one!

I also love the show as well.

It never occurred to me to find a forum dedicated to one of my favorite book series and tonight I just happened to hear about it on Tumblr and a minute later, I was registered here.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here.

Hi everyone, my name's Oscar.

I've been a massive fan of the books (and show) for a long time now and have spent much of recent weeks, after finishing the books, whiling away my time on the WOIAF, oddly great fun :D Then I found this and, well, here I am.

(It was hard coming up with a username; i wanted a topical one, perhaps a character with a good epithet but all the good ones seemed to be taken... so in the end Rhaegar + Aenar = Rhaenar :P )