Introductions

Ran

Hey- I'm Scott :)

I'm currently reading Storm of Swords (Blood and Gold). I'm completely hooked, and keep trying to either figure out what's going to happen next (as if I were able to do that :P), or make connections between the plots. I haven't really seen the TV series, but I do see snippets from them now and again. :)

Welcome! If you would like to continue to guess -- rather than be spoiled -- for upcoming events, avoid all forums (yes, even General Chatter and Entertainment) except the Still Reading forum. We don't control for spoilers anywhere but there, although we do try to edit obvious spoilers in thread titles elsewhere.

Hi, everyone. :)

I'm Nox. I've been lurking on the boards for a while now (yay for helping me get through long, boring days at the office! :P ) but finally decided to register. I'm pretty new to the ASOIAF world, and so far I haven't read any of the books, but I love the TV series! I got totally hooked on it after plowing through a Season 1 & 2 marathon over a long weekend. My favorite characters from the show are Ned Stark, Arya, The Hound, and Tywin Lannister (really loved the Arya/Tywin scenes from Season 2!)...and Stannis is starting to grow on me.

I live in California and am a pretty big nerd in general. :D In addition to Game Of Thrones, I'm also into LotR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, and MMOs (played Guild Wars, League Of Legends, Rift, and am currently playing Star Wars: The Old Republic). Looking forward to getting to know all of you! :)

Hi all I'm Dead Hedge. Long time fantasy reader and fan. Started reading asoiaf when I found "A Clash of Kings" in a used book store. Realized it was second in the series, ordered the "A Game of Thrones" then beat my head on the wall until "A Storm of Swords" was released. Just finished my third read of the first five and seemed to be doomed to inflict more head trauma upon myself till the release of "Winds of Winter". I look forward to discussing the series with everyone. It'll be better than just banging my head on the wall I hope lol.

Hi everyone!

I'm Jaime, but I'm going by PennyTheMummer on here.

I'm the organiser of the Game of Thrones track at London's GeekFest (NineWorlds) which is taking place this August, and I joined up to chat to the BWB guys about that.

Also I need *somewhere* to hang around and nerd-out about ASOIAF until The Winds of Winter comes out and they kill off all my favourite chracters!

Hello everyone. Big fan of the book series and recently been getting into the show. While I do enjoy the show, it's not completely up to par with the books in my opinion, yet is still one of the best shows I've experienced on TV. I've known about the forum for a while, but I've avoided it because I didn't want to ruin ADWD for myself since I've been too busy to be able to finish it until recently. Now that I'm done though, I hope that I can enjoy this forum with everyone.

Hi!

Finally introducing myself :)

I was a longtime lurker on these boards (pretty much sticking to the theories threads), and then finally decided to register this past March, as work has been sllllooooow and I thought I'd like to take part in some discussions.

Love, love, love the books. Currently on my third reread of the series (right now am rereading ACOK). Not so much a fan of the show, but I watch it anyway. Sigh. Though after the PW I may very well stop.

Hello, My name is Wat and I am an addict.

hello Wat.

My reading addiction has come between friends and family members. It has lost me jobs and alienated people. I come before you a helpless girl caught in the tidal wave of a song. I suffer as you suffer awaiting the next installment of Ice and Fire.

*polite applause*

Thank you.

:read:

Hello, My name is Wat and I am an addict.

hello Wat.

My reading addiction has come between friends and family members. It has lost me jobs and alienated people. I come before you a helpless girl caught in the tidal wave of a song. I suffer as you suffer awaiting the next installment of Ice and Fire.

*polite applause*

Thank you.

:read:

Great intro :)