Introductions

Ran

lol, I'm a dude, "Marche" is the character in Final Fantasy Tactics, never really thought it would sound girly untill you mentioned it xD. -guess I might be misunderstanding "Bienvenida", though.

Thanks anyway :)

Edited by Marche

lol, I'm a dude, "Marche" is the character in Final Fantasy Tactics, never really thought it would sound girly untill you mentioned it xD. -guess I might be misunderstanding "Bienvenida", though.

Thanks anyway :)

Oops, my bad. Sorry.

Good day, gents and ladies!

I'm an avid fan from Finland (which is more or less Europe's very own North)! It annoyed me to no end that so few people up here seem to follow either one of the series, so I set out to find a forum and this is where I now find myself in. Pleased to meet you all.

Hi everyone,

I've heard about this board for a while now, but didn't want to visit until I finished reading the books. I've read all five in the series so far, so now I look forward to looking around and checking this place out without fear of running across spoilers.

Thanks.

- Patrick

Hello!

Nice to meet you all. My name is Asha.

I got hooked on the TV show and would love to start reading the books. I'm up to date with the show. Can anyone tell me where to start reading?

PS: I heard that Yara Greyjoy is really named Asha. Is that true? Do I have the same name as a Greyjoy? Awesome. Lol.

Edited by Lady Asha