Introductions

Ran

Why thank you Lord Tyrion. You seem seasoned. Any idea where a "noobie" should begin reading? I have seen all the episodes.

You should read the books, my lady.

Beware, the board is large and full of spoilers.

Hello, Doran Baratheon.

Welcome.

Hi all!!!

I'm new here ...

My name is Rui and I'm Portuguese.

Heard of Games of Thrones a few months ago and decided to to take a look, and I really liked!!

Kisses and hugs, respectively ...

B)

Edited by intelArt

Hi all I think this is my first post on this forum I have seen the first 2 seasons of Game of Thrones on DVD I have read recaps of season 3 can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it for myself. I am a huge scifi & fantasy fan I am 37 from Massachusetts USA

I loved the Pound Puppies. Thanks for that blast from the past. Also Welcome!! I've been here for about 4 years. It really has a great community here (It's why I keep coming back). Just be careful of spoilers. All aspects of the books and shows are extensively and thoroughly discussed. Though things are usually tagged as spoilers in the thread title. It can still be tricky. Hope you like it here.

Hello everyone!!!! This is your QUEEN speaking.

I've been around the block before concerning forums, though it might take me awhile to figure out where's what, and I'm dropping in to say hello any ways! I'm Canadien and am very handsome and playful so never be afraid to say hi! This is a friendly forumsite, yeah??

PCE.

Hi all, been lurking around this forum for a good few months now but have been getting progressively more obsessive about it these last few weeks. I find it all interesting, informative and immense not to mention a teensy bit intimidating! Have read the books twice and am following the show too. Currently on another re-read after discovering that I missed a ton of stuff and educating myself here. So, as you were. :)

Hey there friends!

I found my way here through an article I read and I'm glad that I am here because I have always had an interest to share my thoughts and ideas about GoT with fellow fans so I will take this opportunity to do so. Always great to be a part of a community with a shared interest.

You can call me either Gary or West.