Introductions

Ran

I just noticed this sticky. I found this awesome forum :bowdown: over a year ago and was using it and the Wiki as a companion reader to the novels and television series. I decided to sign up and start posting recently. Hope to make it a regular thing!

Welcome, Pistol Pate!

Hi, my name is Cielo, I'm almost 70 y.o. and I'm in love with ASOIAF! I am in my fourth re-read. I'm fascinated with the forums. I've been reading them for about 6 months and I now declare that I can't live without them.

I live in Phoenix, USA, love books, music, movies, crafts. As for the forums I'm amazed about the extensive knowledge that a lot of contributors exhibit regarding History, Religions, Mythologies, Cultures,etc.

I'm driving my family crazy because of my obsession with ASOIAF, but little by little most of them are becoming interested, reading the books and watching the show. Thank you to all of you who have created and sustained these great forums.

Edited by Wisenan69

Hello everybody!

I'm from Serbia and I'd been planning to read the books since 2005. Back then I was swamped with Stephen King's Dark Tower (hence my nickname and avatar), but over here everybody in the fandom was talking about Martin. Since I'm not much into knights and swords, I never read it. Then the TV show came and everybody watched it. I said no, I will read the books first. Then came the Rains of Castamere episode and the internet exploded, so I had to watch the show. I watched it in less then 10 days and then I finally took the books to read. Currently I'm in the second quarter of Book 1. I noticed something I will post later in the appropriate section. Right now I want to buy A Feast For Crows, but I don't know which edition to buy. I would appreciate any help - I posted a thread in the "Still reading/AFFC"-section.

Thanks!

Hello everyone! I'm Irene and I'm from Romania. I read the books last year then found this forum and lurked about for a couple of months before working up the courage to register. After reading several threads on conspiracies or just general theories, I started missing Westeros so much I had to upload the books on my Kindle again and so here I am, re-reading, currently half-way through A Clash of Kings.

Rainbow Knight here from Denmark. A long time fan of the series who waited in vain for dragons and is now waiting in vain for winter ;) Other than litterature, I also enjoy classic rock which makes my username a sort of double entrendre I guess. I thought it was appropriate. Anyway pleased to be here and to make your acquiantance

Hi everyone!

Odinan from Spain here. I've been lurking in these forums for a while and decided to create an account :P I'm a big fan of the ASoIaF(obviously) and fantasy/historicalfiction in general and I think one of the few that actually likes the Greyjoys xD