Introductions

Ran

Hello everyone! I'm a big fan of the ASOIAF saga and the show from Croatia!

:)

p.s. I applied to be an extra on the set this year. Hopefully they'll call me!

It's so cool! :D I hope you'll be called in :D

Two years go The Borgias set moved to my area, but I got the info too late and couldn't apply :( They got horses for the set from the stable we go riding to, though, and it was so fun to watch Cesare Borgia mounted on my sister's favorite gelding :DD

Good luck again, hope you get called in! :DD

Hey guys, I'm CrashBreaker501, but feel free to just call me "Crash". Because CrashBreaker501 is kinda long to say casually. I'm from Chile, so my english will be pretty crappy.

Started reading the series early this year, and finished the 5 books in less than a month (discounting weekends) c:

I like medieval history, videogames and stuff.

Hello all. I had a load of friends recommending I watched GoT and as a result got hooked very early on. Have now finished all the books and TV and feel a sense of emptiness I haven't felt since the Dark Tower series finished.

It's also given me an idea for my ugly tattoo cover up which is a bonus!

Hello! I have no cool introduction, sorry to say. I just recently got into GoT a couple months ago. Finished watching the show and now I'm about 75% done with ACOK. ASOIAF, right now, is probably my favorite thing :)

Edited by BeardKing