Introductions

Ran

Relatively new to the forum so thought I'd say hello in here.

Names Chris. I'm currently living in Sheffield but I'm native to London.

Read all the books after watching series 1 of the series. I'm now obsessed :wub:

Other interests include TV (sopranos, the wire, boardwalk empire), indie music, drawing, xbox and football.

The forums fantastic, great reading all the theories, however crazy. :lol:

Hi! I am so excited to be a part of this community. I am currently re-reading the ASOIAF and will probably turn around and re-read it again before the next season of GoT. IRL - I am studying to be a massage therapist and am completing my 200 hour yoga teacher training out here in the desert (Phoenix), total geek, film buff and music nut.

Hi everybody, I'm "sans visage" (it means faceless in french langage).

I'm also active in the "garde de nuit" french forum (obviously it is the case for other people here)

I started the first reading (in french) in 2006 and I started a second reading (in english) few month ago.

Usually I prefer the books to the movie, but the HBO result is pleasant enough from my point of view.

I'm also RPG and LARPG player but i'm not only reading fantasy (historical books, detective novel ...)

Occasionaly I like also going to medieval festivals.

Hi Everyone.

My name is Jason and I am from Atlantic Canada. My wife once said she wouldn't be surprised if she "came home one day and found me and a bunch of other geeks running around our front yard in our underwear, drunkenly reenacting chapters from the books." Love the TV Series, the Graphic Novels, and of course the novel series. I am an artist, and I have found myself drawing various characters. I've been creeping this site a lot to see if people have the same theories as me about The Winds of Winter. I look forward to looking further into this site and hopefully not offending too many people with my n00bness.

Hi there. My name is Graham and I live in Sussex in the south of England. I suppose that means that I don't talk like a Stark. ;)

I've watched the HBO TV series and got hooked after the first few episodes. Recently I've decided to go a step further and tackle the books. I've read the first book, which certainly added to my appreciation of the story and to my enjoyment (to be expected), fleshing the story out and giving more weight to the characters. For one thing, my appreciation of Jon Snow has increased tenfold, amongst other things (I don't care for Sansa as a character, but her PoV chapters are interesting). I'm currently reading the second book and getting some Stannis story.

Anyway, I thought it was about time I joined up. So, umm, I did. Thanks.

Hi! I am Stephen and today is my first day wandering in the forums, although I was a member for 1 or 2 weeks now. I just finished aDwD and I've had quite a few questions so I immediately came here!!(actually I just read the Epilogue and it was a hell of a great ending!) I've loved all books, but my favorites were aSoS and for sure aDwD, although I had been spoiled about the RW and another death.

I will have some time until mid-September, but I will then become inactive for Autumn, Winter(:o) and the greater part of spring. Also, I just read the R+L=J theory and I liked it very much :) ((I hope J ain't dead :o)

How many members are active on these forums? (I think this is the most active I've ever joined)

Hi! I am Stephen and today is my first day wandering in the forums, although I was a member for 1 or 2 weeks now. I just finished aDwD and I've had quite a few questions so I immediately came here!!(actually I just read the Epilogue and it was a hell of a great ending!) I've loved all books, but my favorites were aSoS and for sure aDwD, although I had been spoiled about the RW and another death.

I will have some time until mid-September, but I will then become inactive for Autumn, Winter( :o) and the greater part of spring. Also, I just read the R+L=J theory and I liked it very much :) ((I hope J ain't dead :o)

How many members are active on these forums? (I think this is the most active I've ever joined)

Hi Stephen, welcome! If you get tired of the aSoIaF-related stuff, you may want to check out the Entertainment forum. There's a Breaking Bad thread that might interest you! :)

Hi Folks,

I'm Pete, from Wales, and having recently finished the books for the first time, thought I'd join these forums (I'd avoided the site and most others until now because I was worried about reading spoilers).

Despite the fact that I don't tend to read a great deal, the ASOIAF books really hooked me in (I've been borrowing them one by one from a friend), so much so I picked up AGoT on my kindle and intend to start reading them again pretty much straight away (have to pass the time until the next book I suppose!)

Hello! Like probably everyone else, I've been lurking and reading all of the interesting (and sometimes a bit crazy) theories for quite a while now. It's really given me a whole different perspective on a lot of aspects of the books, so thought it was about time I signed up and got a bit more involved :) so hello!

Hi All

I'm a long time reader and this is my first post - so please be kind!

I'm half way through A Dance With Dragons, cant wait to finish it. I'm enjoying reading all the different theories on the forum.

I also refuse to believe that Hodor is just a simpleton - Will he inherit the Twins, is he a Targaryen, is he a Stark, what is Old Nans family line - these are some of the questions I hope to get to the bottom of on here with some good G.O.T banter while waiting for GRRM to complete The Winds Of Winter!!!

Hello.

I'm a huge fan of ASoIaF, and a StanStan through and through. I finished aDwD about six months ago. I was told about this forum from my friends etc. and once I checked it out, I was amazed. The discussions and theories thrown around here are really interesting, and after two months of lurking I've decided to join and voice my opinion.