Introductions

Ran

At a loss at what to say but greetings to all. Oh, I can say that some of my replies are by committee because I will read threads and posts to my family sometimes and the words shared by me are sometimes the thoughts of another. It might make my comments appear inconsistent so I will try to inform when that occurs.

*autocorrect

Edited by snowy

Hello there! I'm another lurker-turned-member. I'm from New York (I'm assuming you're supposed to say something about where you're from, since everyone else has been doing so.) The thing is, I've been hopelessly addicted to ASoIaF for years now, and I even ended getting my mother addicted. She's more obsessive than I am about it, to put it lightly. I'm RowanRaven!

I would dance for you, Littlefinger, except I have a bit of a rebelious side. Also, you aren't paying me for my dancing services. ^.^

Er, I have never stepped out of General forums.

Hi everyone, I've been here for the past three-four months now. I like to read SF and fantasy, I play a lot of RPG games. I live in India. It's awkward making introductions this late, but I saw it here and felt obliged to do it. :uhoh:

Edit : Typos

Edited by Arya kiddin'

Hey :) I've been lurking around these forums for a while but I never bothered to make an account.

asoiaf is one of the greatest series i've ever explored. I came upon it by pure coincidence. I was buying some movies for my younger sister and I saw the complete set of season 1 on a shelf. the cover looked pretty cool (ned stark on the Iron throne) so i went ahead and bought it.

Watched it, bought season 2, watched it started reading books starting from aSoS and now i JUST started reading a dance with dragons after finishing AFFC. I fell in love with all most of the characters.. in fact, My favourite character is Jon Snow.. with a few others tied for second.

Sorry for rambling, hehe.

Hello, my name is Slinkie. I was first introduced to ASoIaF when the TV show came out, then dropped it halfway through in favour of the books. Well, years have passed since then and thanks to this series I have been introduced to many new fantastic authors, and after lurking on this site for a little while, I decided to join.

Also, I might be a little bit evil...