Introductions

Ran

Hey and welcome to the forum @Ser RandomUser

Welcome to the boards, Ser RandomUser! :cheers:

Thanks guys!! :cheers:

Hi I'm Nymeros and I decided to join this forum to find interesting discussion with other aSoIaF fans. I have some friends that are also into the series but I have found our conversations on the topic lacking. This is also the first time I've ever joined a fan forum of any kind so I'm kinda excited to try something new. Currently I am rereading the series which gave me the impetus to come here as well. Nice to meet everyone

Welcome Nymeros!

Just like you, this is the first time I join a forum and am excited for exactly the same reason. And also like you I'm just starting to re-read the books. Hope we both have a good time here. :cheers:

Thanks guys!! :cheers:

Welcome Nymeros!

Just like you, this is the first time I join a forum and am excited for exactly the same reason. And also like you I'm just starting to re-read the books. Hope we both have a good time here. :cheers:

Hey @Nymeros,

welcome and have fun with the forum!

Welcome, Nymeros! :cheers:

Thank you very much

Hi everyone. New to the forum. Just finished the books, FINALLY, so I can venture out on to The Internets and devour all things Game of Thrones. I'm a little nervous to post, as I am new to the fantasy genre and I hear that some of the forums can be a little harsh to newbies. But I'll give it a go if I'm feeling particularly saucy.

Hi everyone. New to the forum. Just finished the books, FINALLY, so I can venture out on to The Internets and devour all things Game of Thrones. I'm a little nervous to post, as I am new to the fantasy genre and I hear that some of the forums can be a little harsh to newbies. But I'll give it a go if I'm feeling particularly saucy.

Welcome! :cheers:

Hi I'm PJ. I live in Japan. I started reading the books first and then the show. I'm a Ser Bronn of the Blackwater fan.

Konnichi-wa, PJ-san.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I've always wanted to go to Japan one day - and widen my knowledge of Japanese.

Hello from California. I'm a fan of the book series and the TV show. I finished ADWD a couple of weeks ago and I'm going through some serious withdrawals, contemplating a reread of the series to tide me over until April. Needed to find some people who are just as nuts about Westeros as I am to keep me sane until then.

Hello from California. I'm a fan of the book series and the TV show. I finished ADWD a couple of weeks ago and I'm going through some serious withdrawals, contemplating a reread of the series to tide me over until April. Needed to find some people who are just as nuts about Westeros as I am to keep me sane until then.

welcome welcome.

Welcome to the boards, Merysa Serrett! :cheers:

Alright guys. My name is Liam, I'm 18 years old and I'm from the North of England.

I'm a latecomer to the ASoIaF world. I found out about it halfway through season 3 of the tv show. I was seeing Game of Thrones everywhere and so I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I watched 25 episodes within 3 days and caught up to the season that was currently being aired on tv. I was immediately hooked and just in love with this amazing show. After the season ended, I decided to buy all the books and start reading them too... which was strange for me because I've never been a fan of books. I've now read all the books in the series so far and recently finished reading The Princess and the Queen. I bought the other three novellas today which I'm very excited to read!

I joined this site halfway through December and lurked ever since. I'm probably not going to post a lot as I'm still new to this wonderful and extensive world - I've still got a hell of a lot to learn. My god this forum has shown me so much stuff that I overlooked in the books... even silly simple things that should have been easy to work out (things too embarrassing to mention lol). This has led me to the decision of re-reading the books again to try and spot things that I missed the first time. I started A Game of Thrones again today!

It's great to be here :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Mark<ive read all the books I could and now am hooked / getting geeky about it and proud. My friends have photographic memory about carcters arcs etc but sadly i dont. Im from London England and love to talk / extend my love for GoT online whilst we wait for season 4 etc. Hope to speak to u guys soon...