Introductions

Ran

Hello, I am Shelley.. Four and Twenty, from the UK ^__^.. I was lurking for a while before joining.... I've watched all three seasons, now almost finished the second half of aSoS, and have spoiled myself absolutely ROTTEN with everything... that's fine with me though, it just means I pick out more things as I'm reading which I may have overlooked without knowing certain things. I love reading discussions about the books, particularly on how character's work, their dynamics, and of course - the gods, the children of the forest, etc!

I am a little more than obsessed with House Bolton.

As for the 'lighter' characters (and the light/dark of most of GRRM's characters can heavily argued, all except Ramsay - most likely), my favourites would be Arya, Brienne, and Davos. I really enjoy reading Bran's chapters in the books, but haven't enjoyed him so much in the show - but I guess that could be because it's his internal monologue which makes him interesting, as well as his dreams and experiences of such. I also really enjoy reading Theon and Sansa, and see them and their storylines thus far as being two sides of a very similar coin.

Aside from that, I enjoy music, film, mythology & folklore, horror & macabre, wasting time on Tumblr, and loving all the villainous types from most things.

Yep, yep, hello. ^_^

Edited by ladybellabolton

Welcome @ladybellabolton

nice find with "Theon and Sansa, ... them and their storylines ... being two sides of a very similar coin."

I am pondering that one now.

ETA: let's hope they don't marry each other.

have fun with the forum!

Edited by Jon Weirgaryen

Welcome ladybellabolton :cheers:

We share some favourite characters, although not the same favourite house :lol: And I feel the same about the Bran chapters. It is of course quite difficult to get a POV's thoughts on the screen. Perhaps you'll find this thread interesting.

nice find with "Theon and Sansa, ... them and their storylines ... being two sides of a very similar coin."

I am pondering that one now.

ETA: let's hope they don't marry each other.

Me and a friend were discussing this the other day, and we both came to the conclusion that they are two characters who just dreamed of something that little more, expected better from people.. yet, sadly, they both ended up in horrible situations for it.

Welcome ladybellabolton :cheers:

We share some favourite characters, although not the same favourite house :lol: And I feel the same about the Bran chapters. It is of course quite difficult to get a POV's thoughts on the screen. Perhaps you'll find this thread interesting.

I know there's probably not many who love House Bolton on here haha, mainly it's only the masochists. I seem to be thoroughly creeped out by any of the mentions of Ramsay in the books, but it's because of that that I like his character so much. I love Roose, and his relationship with Walda, and I am very interested in who Domeric was also. The Dreadfort sounds like such a fluffy place!! :)

And ooh, indepth Sansa discussion, I will have a read of that, thankyou!

Edited by ladybellabolton

Ah, My lord is gathering his banners, eh? :lol:

I know there's probably not many who love House Bolton on here haha, mainly it's only the masochists.

There are quite some Bolton supporters here ;) I just don't know if there is a Theon reread or a plan for a Theon reread. You'll for sure find some deeper information about Theon too.

For Arya, Brienne and Davos - tons of info, everywhere ^^

Thankyou :D and I guess I just go with whatever might hold my interests at the time haha :)

I thought so. (Sellswords all, I say.)

Ah, My lord is gathering his banners, eh? :lol:

There are quite some Bolton supporters here ;) I just don't know if there is a Theon reread or a plan for a Theon reread. You'll for sure find some deeper information about Theon too.

Of course, I do. I may need them in time. ;o)

Make that a Roose Bolton re-read and I'll follow up.

(alternatively: an invisible-Wex re-read would be great)

Hey ! I'm new here. Kinda new to the TV show, I started like a week or so ago, I've just started season 3. Team Stark all the way! Cannot wait to get to know you all and discuss, this show and possibly the books when I start them. Anyways that's it just thought I'd pop by and say hello. If you wanna ask me any questions ask away :)

Hello - I've been lurking for awhile. Recently started joining in on some topics and finding my way around. Love the books and enjoy the show ( most of my friends are strictly show fans)

Im a Stark girl.... Ned, Jon, Sansa. And BloodRaven, Brienne and Mya Stone are some of my other favorite characters.

I also have a slightly odd fascination with Varys.

Edited by Lyanna's Roses