Introductions

Ran

• 2 weeks later...

repost - (I posted in the wrong section)

Hello everyone! I've been a long time reader of GRRM's series since 2002. I've also been a long time visitor of this forum & a huge fan of Elio & Linda's discussion vids on youtube. I just created my account & I wanted to say hello to everyone.

I was very pleased that "The Princess & the Queen" had a character named Addam (which is my name!) so Addam Valaryon seemed a natural choice. I'm a historian specializing in royal/noble history & culture which makes the SOIAF series all more fun for me, & I hope I will have something worthy to contribute to the discussions.

repost - (I posted in the wrong section)

Hello everyone! I've been a long time reader of GRRM's series since 2002. I've also been a long time visitor of this forum & a huge fan of Elio & Linda's discussion vids on youtube. I just created my account & I wanted to say hello to everyone.

I was very pleased that "The Princess & the Queen" had a character named Addam (which is my name!) so Addam Valaryon seemed a natural choice. I'm a historian specializing in royal/noble history & culture which makes the SOIAF series all more fun for me, & I hope I will have something worthy to contribute to the discussions.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hello!

I'm SapphireGhost18 aka Kadia aka Jon Snow lover. I've been lurking for a few months now and recently decided to start to add to the conversation. It's terrifying especially since most of the forum has been following the series since the beginning ( I watched all three seasons of the show before I started the book series. I'm on my second re-read. ADwD specifically)

I'm love comic books, GoTs, Doctor Who, Eureka, Star Wars, Star Trek (I like both equally don't ask me to rank them!), Twilight Zone, Harry Potter, DIY projects, Sewing, gaming, movies and television, Cosplay, Lindy Hop, and about a billion other nerd friendly activities.

I hope to spend more time posting and less time writing post and chickening out and deleting it :drunk:

Hello everyone!!!!

Hey everyone I'm Alicia, I'm from the UK. I watched the TV Series before reading the books but decided to read them all and they really helped me take my mind off some things.

Anyway I'm looking forward to contributing and reading peoples interesting yet sometimes strange theories, my favourite characters are Stannis,Daenerys and Cersei.

Hey everyone I'm Alicia, I'm from the UK. I watched the TV Series before reading the books but decided to read them all and they really helped me take my mind off some things.

Anyway I'm looking forward to contributing and reading peoples interesting yet sometimes strange theories, my favourite characters are Stannis,Daenerys and Cersei.

Hi Alicia! Welcome to the board, and I hope you have a great time :)

Cercei is a brave choice of favourite character :D She's one of mine as well. Bad person (in my opinion), but great reading. But that's a discussion for the book threads so I'll leave it at that!

Hi Alicia! Welcome to the board, and I hope you have a great time :)

Cercei is a brave choice of favourite character :D She's one of mine as well. Bad person (in my opinion), but great reading. But that's a discussion for the book threads so I'll leave it at that!

Yes Cersei is a horrible person but she is just so fun to read!.

Have been lurking for a while and now decided to sign up so just saying hi and introducing myself. Greetings to all. I'm Gord by the way.

Greetings, Gord! Welcome to the board.

There's a introductions thread...I haven't introduced myself yet, but better late than never...

I'm 15, I live in Brazil, I started reading fantasy when i was 10, with more"light" books. Last year i got ASoIaF and since i finished it, became my all time favorite.

I'm on my second year in high-school, and..that's it for basic information :P

I discovered this forum this year and decided to register... I'm much more of a lurker than a contributor, and i spend most of my time here reading these crackpot theories :P

Edited by DarkGeomancer