Introductions

Ran

Thanks. Probably wont have much time to visit the site over the next few days as my partner is due to give birth today. We are having a son and we have decided to name him Tyrion :)

Wow congratulations to you and your partner!

I hope all goes well, and we'll see you back here when things settle down at home :)

Eta: welcome DarkGeomancer!

Edited by Eyron I

There's a introductions thread...I haven't introduced myself yet, but better late than never...

I'm 15, I live in Brazil, I started reading fantasy when i was 10, with more"light" books. Last year i got ASoIaF and since i finished it, became my all time favorite.

I'm on my second year in high-school, and..that's it for basic information :P

I discovered this forum this year and decided to register... I'm much more of a lurker than a contributor, and i spend most of my time here reading these crackpot theories :P

And playing games :p

Welcome to the boards :cheers:

Hey everyone.

New here, Just finished Season 3... still abit in shock to be honest!!

Started books yesturday too. 200 pages into book 1. Can't put it down.

Welcome. Hopefully you enjoy your time here, as well as the books.

Started books yesterday too. 200 pages into book 1. Can't put it down.

Keep it up then, @Lady Olenna's Toyboy

(possibly you meant Oleanna? You can change the display name if it was)

edit: checked the text, Olenna is right. Dunno why I thought it was Oleanna.

but beware, the forum is vast and full of spoilers.

Greetings to all. I'm Gord by the way.

Welcome, Gord the Lurker!

I spend most of my time here reading these crackpot theories :P

Have fun with the forum, @DarkGeomancer!

Edited by Jon Weirgaryen

There's a introductions thread...I haven't introduced myself yet, but better late than never...

I'm 15, I live in Brazil, I started reading fantasy when i was 10, with more"light" books. Last year i got ASoIaF and since i finished it, became my all time favorite.

I'm on my second year in high-school, and..that's it for basic information :P

I discovered this forum this year and decided to register... I'm much more of a lurker than a contributor, and i spend most of my time here reading these crackpot theories :P

Hey everyone.

New here, Just finished Season 3... still abit in shock to be honest!!

Started books yesturday too. 200 pages into book 1. Can't put it down.

Welcome, guys! :cheers:

But beware, the forum is large and full of spoilers.

Hello everyone. I'm totally new and have only posted a few times. I go by the name of one of my favorite characters, Missandei. I've been a GoT fan since season 2 and feel in love with it. I've reads all the books and can say by now I'm pretty much addicted. I'm a bit shy, and It's kind of scary posting, but I'm trying to be brave. LOL

Hello everyone. I'm totally new and have only posted a few times. I go by the name of one of my favorite characters, Missandei. I've been a GoT fan since season 2 and feel in love with it. I've reads all the books and can say by now I'm pretty much addicted. I'm a bit shy, and It's kind of scary posting, but I'm trying to be brave. LOL

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hey everyone.New here, Just finished Season 3... still abit in shock to be honest!!Started books yesturday too. 200 pages into book 1. Can't put it down.

Welcome, I felt the same way once I started reading the series lol :p :cheers: and season four starts tomorrow :D

Most of us are really friendly, I hope you have fun and welcome to the boards :thumbsup:

Hello. :) I've been lurking for a while and with the new season of GoT starting tomorrow, I thought I'd start posting.

My username is Winter is Coming in Icelandic. I'm not from Iceland but their language is a whole lot more interesting than plain old English. :lol:

My username is Winter is Coming in Icelandic. I'm not from Iceland but their language is a whole lot more interesting than plain old English. :lol:

And more useless outside that small sparsely populated island in the north (I was a Nordic studies master once, long time ago...).

Welcome @Vetur Kemur,

have a lot of fun with the forum!

Hi all! I am LadyOracle (or Stacey, if you prefer) I am a latecomer to the world of Ice & Fire but am obsessed as the next gal. Started with my love of the series but has spilled over to the books. I'm reading A Game of Thrones now but am devouring like nothing else I've ever read. Greetings to all of you in Westeros.

Hi all! I am LadyOracle (or Stacey, if you prefer) I am a latecomer to the world of Ice & Fire but am obsessed as the next gal. Started with my love of the series but has spilled over to the books. I'm reading A Game of Thrones now but am devouring like nothing else I've ever read. Greetings to all of you in Westeros.

Welcome to your new addiction, as well as the forums. Hopefully you enjoy yourself, but beware. Spoilers abound around these parts.