Introductions

Ran

Hi all! I am LadyOracle (or Stacey, if you prefer) I am a latecomer to the world of Ice & Fire but am obsessed as the next gal. Started with my love of the series but has spilled over to the books. I'm reading A Game of Thrones now but am devouring like nothing else I've ever read. Greetings to all of you in Westeros.

Hey im Knight of the Fallen or Morgan whichever you prefer. Love the books and have been on the forum since November 2013 just haven't got around to introducing myself

Welcome! :cheers: Have fun.

The forum is large and full of spoilers.

Hello people :)

I registered today and wanted to say 'hello'

Haven't read the books :( but following the show. So, I'm literally a noob for the rest of people here. But, I really enjoy the show.

Anyway, I love history and love reading history books. Also, I'm a cartophile and a gamer.

Hope we can forge new friendships here.

Btw, I'm not native English speaker, I may make many mistakes. Hope it wont be a problem.

Hi Everyone Im the last of the Reynes ( or Chris) , currently like many impatiently waiting for WOW to come out and thinking inside, outside and away from the box on what could happen next.

Im a long time reader of the site and there is some fascinating thoughts and theory so thought I would sign up and see If I can contribute