Introductions

Ran

Hi! I am developing a new fantasy TV series to rival GoT set in a Victorian travelling freak show. There are five main characters with each with an overdeveloped sense.

Pig headed woman - incredible sense of smell

Bat headed woman - incredible hearing

Sea cow headed woman - incredible sense of touch

Goat headed woman - incredible sight

Catfish headed woman - incredible sense of taste

They travel around performing in the freak show but also solve crime.

What are your thoughts on this?

And which title do you prefer?

New: Sense of Security

New: Come to your Senses

New: Sense and Crime Ability

Thanks!

Hi! I am developing a new fantasy TV series to rival GoT set in a Victorian travelling freak show. There are five main characters with each with an overdeveloped sense.

Thanks!

Uhh...welcome. This is a joke, right? Also goat headed woman should be replaced with eagle headed woman. (That is one of the strangest sentences I've ever written.)

Hi! I am developing a new fantasy TV series to rival GoT set in a Victorian travelling freak show. There are five main characters with each with an overdeveloped sense.Pig headed woman - incredible sense of smellBat headed woman - incredible hearingSea cow headed woman - incredible sense of touchGoat headed woman - incredible sightCatfish headed woman - incredible sense of tasteThey travel around performing in the freak show but also solve crime. What are your thoughts on this?And which title do you prefer?New: Sense of SecurityNew: Come to your SensesNew: Sense and Crime Ability Thanks!

I'm kind of at a lost for words.... What is this doing in the introduction thread? What does half humans have to do with GoT?

Welcome.to the forum anyhow.:)

Edited by IMEdulcorated

Thanks!

Welcome!!!

How does the Sea Cow headed woman survive on land?

Edit: Same goes for the Catfish...

Edited by Sylva Santagar

Finally, my first post. :)

Hi!

My name is Mike, but I am known by many aliases. For this place, I chose Revan. :) I don't know if you know where it comes from - but I hope you do. :)

I live in Romania, a country as of yet untouched by fingers of ice and fire. :) But I have started reading the books because a friend recommended them. I was reluctant to start, but once I did, it ensnared me as sure as any other saga that I've read. :) I'm currently at book 3. I'm listening to them actually, because I can't read them on paper anymore - in fact I'm listening to it right now. :) But these days, the Tour de France has started, which cuts my daily listening time almost in half. :)

I don't know how active I will be on this board. I know for sure that I will never be able to read everything that has been posted so far - so I would like to know where I should start and where are the more important discussion points at the moment - for a newbie at least. And of course, I have what I'd like to call the "Fear of the Newbie" - that is, to not repeat something that's already been posted or asked.

If y'all would like to know more about me, please don't hesitate to ask. :) I hope I haven't taken too much of your time with this post.

As another newbie, I'd like to welcome you. Am looking forward to you thoughts and ideas on GRRM's work.

Hi everyone! I am an ASoIaF obsessed since 2010, but I finished reading the 5th book only recently... I took my time since I knew I would have to wait for the next book to come out. This way I spared myself some waiting, but now the winter has come, the long winter before the 6th book comes out... let's hope it won't be too long! (Yes, I know it's a vain hope...)

Luckily we can "kill time" watching the tv series, which is an excellent rendition, something I deemed impossible before seeing it, given the richness and complexity of the original.

As you can tell by my name, I have a huge interest in the history of the Valyrian Freehold, its doom, the dragonlords and so on... in general I love the way Martin has developed the history of his fantasy world. I'm also fascinated by the Targaryens, fascinated and scared at the same time (you know, their propensity for madness...). I love the Starks and the Lannisters, too.

As usually I talk (write) too much, hope it wasn't too boring!

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd drop a quick hello before I throw myself into all the ongoing discussions.

I discovered ASoIaF through Game of Thrones, but after seing the first season I knew I had to read the books. Finished Dance last summer. I was going like a storm through the first three books, but found it a little hard with AFFC and ADWD. Still, obsessed with the saga.

I tend to go against the crowd with my favourites (loving Sansa, hating Daenerys), but from what I saw, there are fans of all kinds of characters and Houses around here, which makes me very excited to join the discussions.

I do not have a favourite House, but I have a least favourite one and it is the Greyjoys. Honestly, not even the Freys annoy me as much as the bloody krakens.

Well, I guess that's that :kiss:

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd drop a quick hello before I throw myself into all the ongoing discussions.

I discovered ASoIaF through Game of Thrones, but after seing the first season I knew I had to read the books. Finished Dance last summer. I was going like a storm through the first three books, but found it a little hard with AFFC and ADWD. Still, obsessed with the saga.

I tend to go against the crowd with my favourites (loving Sansa, hating Daenerys), but from what I saw, there are fans of all kinds of characters and Houses around here, which makes me very excited to join the discussions.

I do not have a favourite House, but I have a least favourite one and it is the Greyjoys. Honestly, not even the Freys annoy me as much as the bloody krakens.

Well, I guess that's that :kiss:

Welcome, and hopefully you enjoy yourself here. You'll find many other Sansa fans and Dany detractors, but just as a word of caution, threads on those two characters tend to get heated rather quickly.

Anyway, have fun.

Welcome, and hopefully you enjoy yourself here. You'll find many other Sansa fans and Dany detractors, but just as a word of caution, threads on those two characters tend to get heated rather quickly.

Anyway, have fun.

An understatement if ever I read one :lol:

And welcome to the boards, enjoy your new addiction :cheers: :D

[..,] but found it a little hard with AFFC and ADWD. Still, obsessed with the saga.

[...] not even the Freys annoy me as much as the bloody krakens.

Welcome @Rhaenys Reborn,

if you ever fancy rereading, give the combined AFfC and ADwD reading order by All Leather Must be Boiled a chance, I am trying it out just now.

Yes, the Ironborn annoy me too, but they are there for a reason. All POVs are needed to accomplish the story...

Have fun with the forum!