Introductions

Ran

Hey, I'm RagnarBuliwyf.

I'm from the UK, Scotland to be exact. I chose this name as it's actualy my RL nick from when I went to military school.

I came here to try and get closer to the asoiaf community and to possibly make new friends.

I enjoy gaming, reading, working out and practicing Sambo of which I'm getting rather good.

Hey, I'm RagnarBuliwyf.

I'm from the UK, Scotland to be exact. I chose this name as it's actualy my RL nick from when I went to military school.

I came here to try and get closer to the asoiaf community and to possibly make new friends.

I enjoy gaming, reading, working out and practicing Sambo of which I'm getting rather good.

Welcome, fellow gamer! =o)

Which games do you play?

:cheers:

Welcome, fellow gamer! =o)

Which games do you play?

:cheers:

Hey!

I'm mostly into Grand strategy games, like Crusader Kings 2, or Europa 4. However, I am also an avid RPG player and I've been in love with the Elder Scrolls since Arena.

However I'm not that big a fan of Elder Scrolls Online :P

I help run an alliance on Politics And War, a text based nation/politics game, which is fun. As I can pretty much RP a badass Targaryen :P

Welcome @RagnarBuliwyf,

have fun, but beware the forum is vast and full of spoilers!

Thanks Jon, and I've staying away from most areas. I've not finished the books yet <_<

Hey!

I'm mostly into Grand strategy games, like Crusader Kings 2, or Europa 4. However, I am also an avid RPG player and I've been in love with the Elder Scrolls since Arena.

However I'm not that big a fan of Elder Scrolls Online :P

I help run an alliance on Politics And War, a text based nation/politics game, which is fun. As I can pretty much RP a badass Targaryen :P

Thank you for your answer. Well, I guess I'm more into p&p. Yeah. Old-school gaming. With pens and dice.

Hey folks! I joined a while ago, but I never really posted at all in this forum (except here in the intro page), so I feel obliged to introduce myself anew (as I never really posted on this forum at all).

My name is Charlie, I live in Toronto, Canada... and I will go ahead and say that I became a fan of the series when season 1 first started. I had heard about the books before that, but never intended to read them until season 1 started... and ended, and I just couldn't wait another year to find out 'what happened next', so I went ahead and bought & read the book series.

Fell in love with the books just as much (if not more) than the show, and can't get enough of both ever since!

Anyway I've been lurking on here occasionally, so I figure why not make my humble presence (re)known. I also do YouTube video reviews (For the show episodes) and theory videos on occasion, and if anyone was at all remotely interested, you can find them via the ink in my signature.

Anyway thats all. :-)

I look forward to exploring this place in greater depth and sharing my love of GoT/ASoIaF with the rest of you!

Cheers!

Charlie

Hi Charlie!

Welcome :)

I'll check out your vids sometime!

Welcome, Charlie! :cheers:

My third name is actually Charles - a nice coincidence. =o)

Hey Charlie, hope you enjoy yourself. The first season was my favorite lol..... I'm glad your able to join us :)

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! :-D

Lord_Tyrion, you have an amazing third name then ;)

Hello, I joined recently after lurking for a couple of years or more. So though i would introduce myself.

Im JJ from the UK. I started reading the books after season 1 aired, hadn't heard of them before. Ended up reading all 5 in the space of about 2 weeks when i was too ill to fall asleep. And have been reading on this forum since then.

My favourite characters change a lot depending on whether we are talking about the books or the show but Arya is still one of my favs in both.

As for favourite houses i am rather weirdly going to say Martell and Tyrell even though they hate each other.

Anyway, hello everyone.

Hello, I joined recently after lurking for a couple of years or more. So though i would introduce myself.

Im JJ from the UK. I started reading the books after season 1 aired, hadn't heard of them before. Ended up reading all 5 in the space of about 2 weeks when i was too ill to fall asleep. And have been reading on this forum since then.

My favourite characters change a lot depending on whether we are talking about the books or the show but Arya is still one of my favs in both.

As for favourite houses i am rather weirdly going to say Martell and Tyrell even though they hate each other.

Anyway, hello everyone.

Welcome JJ! I'm the same as you - lurked for a while and recently decided to join! I'd say we made the right choice. :)

Hi everyone!

Just arrived here, I have been browsing French boards about ASOIAF for a long time but there is not that much activity anymore and I kinda miss discussing the books and tv show so here I am!

(I hope my English won't be too bad)

About the characters I like, I really love the Stark girls, Sansa and Arya in the books, and Tywin in the tv show ;)

I am currently reading A Dance with Dragons and watching season 4 of the tv show as it airs.

Favorite family? I don't really have one, it is really hard to say, I'll probably say Stark but really I don't have one.

If you have questions for me, feel free to ask!