Introductions

Ran

Hi. I'm a relative newcomer to the ASOIAF fandom. I purchased the books in 2012 and I've been hooked ever since. I'm recently began to watch the TV series, motivated by the fact that my beloved Martells would finally make their arrival and so far I'm not dissapointed.

Characters, lets see. Aside from fan faves like Jon, Tyrion, and Arya, I realy like Brienne, Asha Greyjoy, and the Reeds.

Favorite family? I love Dorne so of course it's the Martells for me. The Greyjoys are an insteresting bunch with Asha and the Reader in their ranks, and I have a soft spot for the Targaryens. They have blood of the dragon after all. :P

Anyway, hola and I look forward to enjoy my stay and learn a lot from wiser minds than mine. :D

Edited by regie027

Welcome regie027!

I am a Dornish girl myself... so good choice! And I am a fierce Targaryen Loyalist! :)

Have fun exploring the forums!!! It's a great place.

:cheers:

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm doing some exploring now and so far it seems great indeed.

Dorne rules!

Hi everyone!

Just arrived here, I have been browsing French boards about ASOIAF for a long time but there is not that much activity anymore and I kinda miss discussing the books and tv show so here I am!

(I hope my English won't be too bad)

About the characters I like, I really love the Stark girls, Sansa and Arya in the books, and Tywin in the tv show ;)

I am currently reading A Dance with Dragons and watching season 4 of the tv show as it airs.

Favorite family? I don't really have one, it is really hard to say, I'll probably say Stark but really I don't have one.

If you have questions for me, feel free to ask!

Hi. I'm a relative newcomer to the ASOIAF fandom. I purchased the books in 2012 and I've been hooked ever since. I'm recently began to watch the TV series, motivated by the fact that my beloved Martells would finally make their arrival and so far I'm not dissapointed.

Characters, lets see. Aside from fan faves like Jon, Tyrion, and Arya, I realy like Brienne, Asha Greyjoy, and the Reeds.

Favorite family? I love Dorne so of course it's the Martells for me. The Greyjoys are an insteresting bunch with Asha and the Reader in their ranks, and I have a soft spot for the Targaryens. They have blood of the dragon after all. :P

Anyway, hola and I look forward to enjoy my stay and learn a lot from wiser minds than mine. :D

Welcome, you two, to the boards. :cheers:

Hi guys, the names Alison, I'm new to westeros.org. I thought I'd join as I'm a big fan of game of thrones, and also a new fan, only started watching it this year and managed to catch up to the season 4 premiere. :)

Hey Alison :D welcome to the best thing since....... fire was invented

So cool you joined. Hope you have a great time.

Hey everyobody, I've been lurking for a while mostly to use the site wiki but thought it was time to join up :).

Hi guys, the names Alison, I'm new to westeros.org. I thought I'd join as I'm a big fan of game of thrones, and also a new fan, only started watching it this year and managed to catch up to the season 4 premiere. :)

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Beware: the board is large and full of spoilers.

Hi everyone!

My name is Ellie and I'm relatively new to the ASOIAF fandom (and the boards) but I'm now on my first reread of the books and am halfway through COK.

As for characters, I'm all in for Arya, Sansa, Littlefinger, Jon, and Brienne. Kind of love Jamie, Twyin, and Tyrion as well but not so consistently.

Looking forward to posting rather than lurking and learning from all of the people in the forums!

Welcome Ellie, your the first Sansa AND Arya fan I've meet lol.... Hope you enjoy yourself and interact with us more :grouphug:

Do you watch the show as well?

I do - I started watching the show from the beginning after seeing a few random episodes and then just HAD to read the books.

And yeah....I'm not really surprised that there aren't a lot of fans of both Stark sisters.

Hi everyone!

My name is Ellie and I'm relatively new to the ASOIAF fandom (and the boards) but I'm now on my first reread of the books and am halfway through COK.

As for characters, I'm all in for Arya, Sansa, Littlefinger, Jon, and Brienne. Kind of love Jamie, Twyin, and Tyrion as well but not so consistently.

Looking forward to posting rather than lurking and learning from all of the people in the forums!

Welcome to the boards. :cheers:

Sansa is great. Tyrion, Brienne and Tywin are as well. =o)

Edited by Lord_Tyrion

So, this is my first post. I have been lurking for a while, but it's time now to get into the action.

Long story short, I am an Italian lady currently living in the UK, and I discovered the book series about five years ago. Never has been the same since. Love the show, too.... yes, is not "like the books" and all, but it's bloody good entertainment :)

Edited by Trillian

So, this is my first post. I have been lurking for a while, but it's time now to get into the action.

Long story short, I am an Italian lady currently living in the UK, and I discovered the book series about five years ago. Never has been the same since. Love the show, to.... yes, is not "like the books" and all, but it's bloody good entertainment :)

Benvenuto!

:cheers: