Introductions

Ran

So, this is my first post. I have been lurking for a while, but it's time now to get into the action.

Long story short, I am an Italian lady currently living in the UK, and I discovered the book series about five years ago. Never has been the same since. Love the show, to.... yes, is not "like the books" and all, but it's bloody good entertainment :)

Welcome to the boards :cheers: I hope you have nothing planned for the next rest of your life some time, because you shall quickly become addicted to the site :p

Also, I love the avatar, sheer brilliance :cheers: :bowdown:

I do - I started watching the show from the beginning after seeing a few random episodes and then just HAD to read the books.

And yeah....I'm not really surprised that there aren't a lot of fans of both Stark sisters.

Lol that's cool, and your right its like your either a Arya fan (more than likely) or Sansa fan :D its cool you joined, so don't be a stranger lol

I just found this. Heya! I'm from Canada. I'm currently on ADwD, but I don't mind spoilers. Actually, I seek them out... I've read the whole wiki already. I love spoilers. Please spoil me.

I'm a diehard Sansa fan. I only recently admitted to myself how obsessed I am with the Lannisters and their messed up relationships (I could read a whole novel just about Cersei and Tyrion scheming and snarking at each other). I also love Arya, Daenerys, Ned, and the Tyrell ladies, especially Olenna on the show--could she be a cooler grandmother?

I just found this. Heya! I'm from Canada. I'm currently on ADwD, but I don't mind spoilers. Actually, I seek them out... I've read the whole wiki already. I love spoilers. Please spoil me.

I'm a diehard Sansa fan. I only recently admitted to myself how obsessed I am with the Lannisters and their messed up relationships (I could read a whole novel just about Cersei and Tyrion scheming and snarking at each other). I also love Arya, Daenerys, Ned, and the Tyrell ladies, especially Olenna on the show--could she be a cooler grandmother?

I love your energy lol you just sound awesome :Lmao:

We welcome you with warm hugs :grouphug: and Ale :cheers:

I think we all have a little Lannister or Targaryen fetish ;)

Don't be a stranger. And Lady Olenna is quite amazing if I do say so myself....... If I had a grandmother I wish she was like that.....

Oh and come join TTTNE in forum games when you have time, we're all pretty cool there, some of them even welcome the noobs like Helena :wub: and Lord_Tyrion who will probably be welcoming you soon.

Edited by Unencumbered

Heya, goddessoftitsandwine!

Welcome to the boards from the God of Tits and Wine. :cheers: And this year's Spam King.

And Sansa? I like Sansa. The Lannisters are my bunch so to speak.

Lady Olenna is awesome. And The Ned? He's awesome too.

Edited by Lord_Tyrion

Hello everyone :) ,

I’m more of a lurker then an active member but I thought I should at least introduce myself.

I enjoy reading about all the theories that are out there about all things aSoIaF and that’s the main reason I’m here. :drool:

My favorite house would probably be Martell, and I can’t name just one favorite character, so I’ll say that my top 3 are Jon, Arya and Tyrion.

Hello, my name is Andrew and I'm from Italy : D

Last year, after watching all three seasons of Game of Thrones, I've decided to start reading the books as well and now I'm a ASOIAF fan as much as I am a Metal Gear Solid fan (which is quite a lot, lol). I'm currently reading A Dance with Dragons and since I like being part of a strong fanbase I decided to register here.

I've choosen the username Daemon I Blackfyre because...Well it just looks fuckin badass just like the character.

I just have something to say before start posting. Now that I've said where I come from, don't picture me having a "Super Mario accent" please xD

I just have something to say before start posting. Now that I've said where I come from, don't picture me having a "Super Mario accent" please xD

Too late. Seriously though, welcome, and hopefully you enjoy it around here.

"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. ..."

Hi / bonsoir :)

After much research, I finally discovered a forum or you can discuss Westeros without being insulted. I was looking for one since quite long without finding suitable me, I shall not go into details. I therefore hope that this will be the beginning of lengthy discussions exciting around this common pleasure the saga A Song of Ice and Fire.
I have 25 years, I live in the northeast of the France and uh it's cold right now. I am a graduate in Science of language.
I like many things starting with the literature. Except the world of Westeros. I appreciate authors such as Justine Niogret, Sire Cédric, Bruce Sterling, David Gemmell, Robert-E-Howard, Boris Akounine... My favorite genre is Dark Fantasy. I made the discovery of Westeros has the library of my high school and I was under the spell directly.
I am also a reader of comics (Dark Horse, DC, Marvel, Boom, EC...) of Fumetti (Dylan Dog, Martin Mystère,..., Diabolik) manga (Naoki Urasawa, Tsutomu Nihei,...) or BD Franco-Belge as Thorgal, Ys, Tintin...
For music, I listen to a lot of Jazz, Folk, Blues and Rock. I love well for example Guitar Wolf, Spirophone, Carmen Souza, Nolwenn Leroy Noémie Alazard, Clan of Xymox, Taxi Girl, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Cindy Lauper...
I love the cinema and films such as Suspiria by Dario Argento, Near Dark's Kathryn Bigelow, The War Lord of Schaffner, Tetsuo of Tsukamoto, Baby Cart from Kenji Misumi, Flesh and Blood from Paul Verhoeven, The Happy Housewife of Antoinette Beumer, The Dreamers by Bernardo Bertolucci, The Crucible of Nicholas Hytner, Mulholland Drive by David Lynch... and many others.
I appreciate actors and actresses like Carice Van Houten, Lino Ventura, Anne Hathaway, Kahori Fujii, Francis Ng, Laetitia Casta, Anthony Wong, Audrey Hepburn, Sylvester Stallone, Cameron Diaz, Eva Green, Hugh Jackman. With regard to the directors, I will also mention three: Lucio Fulci, Nicolas Roeg, and Ringo Lam. :)

I support the Chicago Blackhawks hockey team.

I am a passionate of nature and feel much better in the countryside than in a city, people are weird. Otherwise I really appreciate the food from Italy, the Japan or Poland.
I do a lot of photos, the magic of the snapshot, I do not know, there is something magical and soothing, whether before or behind the lens. I like chess, I wish that my grandfather, an enthusiast of the sport.
I am a practitioner of Chaos Magic (written so yes it is strange,) and uh, I don't really know what to say more, if you have any questions do not hesitate.
:)

I hope not to do too much fault in English, find it me easier to talk about than to write this language.
Edited by Ābra

Thank you. :)

Thanks for your comment. This is only a selection, but I think it is representative. Thank you :)
Hugh Jackman is :blushing:
I love the website. I read it for several years, the people on the forum is very interesting and there is respect between members.

I love the House Baratheon (Stannis is the real King for me, I love his personality, his daughter, Mélisandre religion, his brothers, his only friend Ser Davos) and the House Stark (the poor Eddard, Sansa, their emblem, I feel close to them for several reasons, the first being that I have a Wolf's company for 10 years. ^_^)
Thank you :)

I am James LeVan of House LeVan

my sigil is a Pheonix on checkered black and orange

Are words are "Work Smart And Hard."

I enjoy reading, writing, videogames and of course ASOIAF and GOT.

Edited by JamesLV

Well, as you can see, I've been wandering around on the board for a few days already XD But I'll introduce myself:

I'm sj4iy (very old handle that has nothing to do with Sam and Jon, lol). I have a pretty diverse set of interests, but I'll just say that my favorite tv shows are (currently) GoT, Sherlock, Doctor Who and Cosmos. I love reading, listening to music, gardening, computers, swimming, traveling, learning new languages, ice hockey, American football and cooking. I tend to enjoy one interest at a time, though, and right now that's GoT ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

Edited by sj4iy