Introductions

Ran

Thank you. :)

Thanks for your comment. This is only a selection, but I think it is representative. Thank you :)
Hugh Jackman is :blushing:
I love the website. I read it for several years, the people on the forum is very interesting and there is respect between members.

I love the House Baratheon (Stannis is the real King for me, I love his personality, his daughter, Mélisandre religion, his brothers, his only friend Ser Davos) and the House Stark (the poor Eddard, Sansa, their emblem, I feel close to them for several reasons, the first being that I have a Wolf's company for 10 years. ^_^)
Thank you :)

I am James LeVan of House LeVan

my sigil is a Pheonix on checkered black and orange

Are words are "Work Smart And Hard."

I enjoy reading, writing, videogames and of course ASOIAF and GOT.

Well, as you can see, I've been wandering around on the board for a few days already XD But I'll introduce myself:

I'm sj4iy (very old handle that has nothing to do with Sam and Jon, lol). I have a pretty diverse set of interests, but I'll just say that my favorite tv shows are (currently) GoT, Sherlock, Doctor Who and Cosmos. I love reading, listening to music, gardening, computers, swimming, traveling, learning new languages, ice hockey, American football and cooking. I tend to enjoy one interest at a time, though, and right now that's GoT ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome, newcomers, to the boards! :cheers:

Hello fellow netizens and forum jockeys,

I've come to your forum seeking others interested in the works and life of the good Dr. Samuel Johnson.

Perhaps I'll create a thread where we can all post our favourite Johnson quotations.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

And never forget James Boswell, for that matter.

Hi, I'm Krutoon.

I'm a college student studying English and Medieval Studies. Non-asoiaf interests include the Dragon Age games, anything with Jeff Goldblum, Indian food, and the French language. I'm currently living in Mississippi so I say y'all a lot.

I've been on forums since I was like 10, but I've been kind of wandering and lost without one lately :( So I'm hoping to fuel my obsession and get that sense of community that I've been missing.

Welcome to the boards, Krutoon! :cheers:

While I had an enjoyable time this last week reading the many posts from the fans of GoT. I was informed that I would need to change my name. Even though this is my legal name, and I can't see how this does not hold to the rules of the board. But I was told in a message to, "Please change your username and avatar: we have received complaints that they're not in line with the Style Guide and may be offensive."

If this is offensive in anyway or my avatar is. Which is a colorful transformer then I don't want to be apart of this site. Which deals with themes, that are implicitly and explicitly more offensive than my legal name or colorful avatar.

I await the Axe like Ned with honor and staying true to my principles!

Hi everyone

Im an Australian who's completely addicted to asoiaf.

I've been lurking around this forum for a while and thought it was about time I joined.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I just realised I never really introduced myself formally, so er, a little bit late but: hello! I'm from London in the UK, I talk a lot - probably too much - and have only been on the ASoIaF/GoT party train since the beginning of the year. Stormed through the books, binge-watched the series and here I am.

In my non-GoT spare time I work as both a medical lab assistant and an assistant nurse, and write horror/dark fantasy fiction. I also eat biscuits and drink a lot of tea.

I just realised I never really introduced myself formally, so er, a little bit late but: hello! I'm from London in the UK, I talk a lot - probably too much - and have only been on the ASoIaF/GoT party train since the beginning of the year. Stormed through the books, binge-watched the series and here I am.

In my non-GoT spare time I work as both a medical lab assistant and an assistant nurse, and write horror/dark fantasy fiction. I also eat biscuits and drink a lot of tea.

Hello, SlowLoras!

Welcome! :cheers:

I like your av. =o)

Hey there :cheers:

I've seen you posting here and there, you seem a very insightful person :)

Welcome to the boards, enjoy your time here :grouphug:

Hi guys,

I started posting recently, so I'd like to introduce myself. :)

I am a Bulgarian, I live in Prague and currently I am on my third full re-read (I also do single character projects). I started the books after watching season 2 of the show and I was so worried about Arya and Sansa I couldn't sleep. I bought the books and read only their POVs until I realised...they were more books coming. So, I started the books again, this time from beginning to end. My absolute favourites are still Arya and Sansa, joined by Tyrion. Love his character and want to see him ride a dragon.

I picked Nettles as a screen name because I thought she was amazing and a total bad-ass. Just a girl, came from nowhere, had no famous house to back her up and she tamed a dragon. Respect! :bowdown:

My family keeps me busy but I still find time to do a lot of yoga. I also box, run and read.

Hi guys,

I started posting recently, so I'd like to introduce myself. :)

I am a Bulgarian, I live in Prague and currently I am on my third full re-read (I also do single character projects). I started the books after watching season 2 of the show and I was so worried about Arya and Sansa I couldn't sleep. I bought the books and read only their POVs until I realised...they were more books coming. So, I started the books again, this time from beginning to end. My absolute favourites are still Arya and Sansa, joined by Tyrion. Love his character and want to see him ride a dragon.

I picked Nettles as a screen name because I thought she was amazing and a total bad-ass. Just a girl, came from nowhere, had no famous house to back her up and she tamed a dragon. Respect! :bowdown:

My family keeps me busy but I still find time to do a lot of yoga. I also box, run and read.

Welcome, Nettles! :cheers:

Another Arya, Sansa and Tyrion follower can't be bad. ;o)

I'd also like to see him on a dragon's back.

Hey guys! I'm pretty new, been stalking a few weeks, so I figured I ought to introduce myself. My name is Lynn. I've been a part of discussion forums only once before and it was for the show LOST. Of which I am a frigging fiend. So I get a lot of the general rules and regulations of forum life. I am very glad to be here. I was a show-only fan until the end of the 3rd season. I read the aSoIaF series and would real love to read the other novels associated with Westeros also. (Any recommendations are where to start?)

As far as the actual forum goes, I only have one question thus far: I'm using the tapatalk app (mainly) and can't figure out how to create a profile picture. Any pointers?

Thanks for having me and for all the hard work dedicated to supporting our geekery.

Hey guys! I'm pretty new, been stalking a few weeks, so I figured I ought to introduce myself. My name is Lynn. I've been a part of discussion forums only once before and it was for the show LOST. Of which I am a frigging fiend. So I get a lot of the general rules and regulations of forum life. I am very glad to be here. I was a show-only fan until the end of the 3rd season. I read the aSoIaF series and would real love to read the other novels associated with Westeros also. (Any recommendations are where to start?)

As far as the actual forum goes, I only have one question thus far: I'm using the tapatalk app (mainly) and can't figure out how to create a profile picture. Any pointers?

Thanks for having me and for all the hard work dedicated to supporting our geekery.