Introductions

Ran

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself.

I was introduced to the books via the TV series (and have since gorged myself on them) and was made aware of the site due to Thronecast. Had to join the forum as I thoroughly love some of the weird and wonderful theories.

When not spending an unhealthy amount of hours reading a Wiki of Ice and Fire I'm either in the shed brewing paint thinner that vaguely passes for beer or as you might have guessed from the username reading Cornwell's Saxon Stories.

Right, I'm off to explore.

Hello Guys,

My name is Dobromir (Dobry for short). I am 20 years old, from Bulgaria, currently working and studying in Sofia.

My friends call me WhiteCrow, or most common Bambi.

I love playing games. Computer and Board games.

At the moment I am more interested in D&D 5 coming out and Everquest 4.0

Hello, I'm also new here. I read the books after starting the TV series, I've caught up with them all this year.

My favourite characters are Sansa and Daenerys and I hope to see other fans of theirs around the forums.

Welcome, newcomers! :cheers:

And it's always nice to see fellow gamers and Sansa fans. So are fans of Bernard Cornwell. =o)

Hello, I'm also new here. I read the books after starting the TV series, I've caught up with them all this year.

My favourite characters are Sansa and Daenerys and I hope to see other fans of theirs around the forums.

Welcome Tyger! :cheers:

I am a Dany and Sansa fan somewhat. But if you want to read some real Sansa fans try this thread: male fans who love Sansa

Edited by honeyed chicken

...I hope to see other fans of theirs around the forums.

Welcome to the forum @TheTygerAndTheLamb!

Welcome Tyger! :cheers:

I am a Dany and Sansa fan somewhat. But if you want to read some real Sansa fans try this thread: male fans who love Sansa

And check out the lemoncake episode of Radio Westeros!

I never even knew this forum existed. Yet alone this thread.

Anyway.... I'm still pretty new..... Don't want to miss a free welcoming..... Hi all!

Welcome Tywin Lannister_!! :cheers:

I see you've found some interesting stuff - 90 posts? You're well on your way. :)

Edited by honeyed chicken

Hello Guys,

My name is Dobromir (Dobry for short). I am 20 years old, from Bulgaria, currently working and studying in Sofia.

My friends call me WhiteCrow, or most common Bambi.

I love playing games. Computer and Board games.

At the moment I am more interested in D&D 5 coming out and Everquest 4.0

HEEEEEEEEEEY GUYS Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourselves! we are a great lot of folks and the others? well....... :smug:

no im playing, we are all great in one aspect or another :p

I wonder if its too late to introduce myself here?! :rofl:

Edited by Anomaly

Greetings!

My name is Mark, I am 37yrs old Brit, born & raised here in the UK. I've been a long, long, long-time lurker and figured it was time that I finally made an account, said hello and introduced myself! A couple of my friends were hooked on the show since day 1. They nagged me for the duration of the entire first season to watch it as it was the most "amazing show" that they had ever seen. Out of stubborness and being a bit of a rebel, I continuously refused. They then kept on at me from the time Season 1 ended until a few days before Season 2 was due to start. I couldn't take anymore so I agreed to sit down and watch the first episode of Season 1 just to shut them up and get them off of my back. I was immediately hooked and watched the Season 1 in it's entirety, all in one night. Without exaggerating, for me, it's the best series of all time. I love it. I am obsessed! The Lannisters are obviously my house (As if you couldn't tell from my username!), with Cersei being my favourite.

I look forward to posting here, making some new friends and chatting with you all! :)

Hey, Tywin, mate. Welcome. <g>

Welcome, Mark! :cheers:

Like I say, "Never give up on us Lannisters." :smug:

Why, thank you for the welcome my good Sir! :)

Who'd ever "give up on the Lannisters"? Why on earth would someone do something so foolish? There's only one house in Westeros. None of the others are of any importance. Each and every one of them is insignificant! ;)

Edited by Mark Lannister

Hey, Tywin, mate. Welcome. <g>

Welcome, Mark! :cheers:

Like I say, "Never give up on us Lannisters."

Why, thank you for the welcome my good Sir! :)

Who'd ever "give up on the Lannisters"? Why on earth would someone do something so foolish? There's only one house in Westeros. None of the others are of any importance. Each and every one of them is insignificant! ;)

KT I is my friend and a good man, but everybody knows you should never trust a Lannister. :P

They'll go RW and Reins of Castamere all over you. ;)

Oh,

and Welcome to Westeros Mark! :cheers:

You like Cersei?? Good lord . . .have you read the books? Just curious. :)

Welcome to the forum Mark! Lol its a pretty cool place, with a wide range of cool people, I hope you stay around :)

So why do your favorite is Cersei? I find this interesting :D

I agree with Cora! Interesting indeed! :P

Welcome to the forum Mark! Lol its a pretty cool place, with a wide range of cool people, I hope you stay around :)

So why do your favorite is Cersei? I find this interesting :D

Thank you Cora! :) I've read the forum for quite a few months now, so I'm pretty clued up on a lot of the posters! It's taken me this long to sign up, so I very much intend on sticking around! :D

Not quite sure why Cersei is my favourite. I think it's a combination of a number of different reasons to be honest. She's just a fascinating character. The total opposite of me, so I guess that is why I find her so intriguing. She's a strong, attractive woman who just happens to be pretty evil, plus she sleeps with her brother. What's not to like? ha! But in all seriousness, I like all the relationships she has with people. With Tyrion, with her father, and of course, with Jaime. Deep down lost inside, I feel she actually has a little bit of good in her. I feel the death of her mother at such a young age (in her eyes, through her brother Tyrion) left her messed up. Plus her father not wanting her and treating her like dirt. She was always trying to be seen as strong and prove a point by being the "son" that Tywin wanted. I can't help but feel that a few sessions on the psychiatrist's couch and a couple of counselling sessions and she will be as good as new! :D - Who is your favourite then?

Edited by Mark Lannister

KT I is my friend and a good man, but everybody knows you should never trust a Lannister. :P

They'll go RW and Reins of Castamere all over you. ;)

Oh,

and Welcome to Westeros Mark! :cheers:

You like Cersei?? Good lord . . .have you read the books? Just curious. :)

I agree with Cora! Interesting indeed! :P

Hello, thank you for the welcome! :) I've seen a number of King Tyion I's posts and he always seems like a really good guy! I look forward to discussing Lannister business with him! :D

The Lannisters are the most trustworthy, loyal, & respectable families in Westeros. I have no idea what you are talking about?! ;)

I have read the first couple of books. I haven't gone further as I am not a great reader as I have ADD and my concentration levels are awful! By the time I get to the end of a page, I forget what was written at the top of it! Plus, I don't want to read past what has happened in the show. Although, the internet is dark and seems rather full of terrors and spoilers!

Why is everyone so surprised at me having Cersei as my favourite character? :D Like with Cora, who is your favourite then? :)