Introductions

Ran

Why is everyone so surprised at me having Cersei as my favourite character? :D Like with Cora, who is your favourite then? :)

I think your analysis of Cersei is very good, and I agree with it.

We've had various games where you fight over which character from the book you'd most like to have a romantic liaison with. Cersei is very high on the list if not the top. I always find this hard to fathom because while she is attractive - or was (by ADWD, I'm not so sure how true that is) - she is not safe to be around. And most of these people who are attracted to her, do not care for her much as a character.

For me she's fascinating in a similar fashion to Littlefinger, or a poisonous snake. It's like you are trying to understand the enemy.

Tyrion is my favorite, with Arya a close second. I'm also fond of Brienne and Dany.

Hi my name is Lou. I've read the books three times now I'm on my fourth. I love the show too. Reading is my favorite hobby, but I also like music, writing, and watching movies. Thanks for having me!

Hi my name is Lou. I just introduced myself, but I had no idea I was signed in my real name.

Hi Lou! Welcome! :cheers:

Hope you have lots of fun here. You'll find lots of people from around the world to discuss books and movies with. And if writing is your thing, there are people who do that too and talk about it.

Edited by honeyed chicken

Hello! I'm new here but no so new to ASOIAF. I'm currently rereading the series because it's been so long since my first read. My favorite character is also Tyrion but love to hate Sweet Cersei!

Welcome to Westeros!! :cheers:

I'm a big Tyrion fan too, hard not to be. He such a fascinating character, in a good way. And Cersei is fascinating in a bad way - kind of like a tarantula or something. :P

Hello! I'm new here but no so new to ASOIAF. I'm currently rereading the series because it's been so long since my first read. My favorite character is also Tyrion but love to hate Sweet Cersei!

Welcome! :cheers:

My favorite character is also Tyrion. All the Lannisters are great in fact.

Hi all, I'm Clare. I'm from liverpool, England and I've been lurking these boards for a while now. I started off with the show but I received the books last Christmas and stormed through them.

My favourite character changes daily. I'm particularly interested in the mystical/prophecy elements to the story, but I am neither eloquent nor original enough to come up with anything to add to the discussions so far, so you'll usually find me on the more light hearted threads.

Hi all, I'm Clare. I'm from liverpool, England and I've been lurking these boards for a while now. I started off with the show but I received the books last Christmas and stormed through them.

My favourite character changes daily. I'm particularly interested in the mystical/prophecy elements to the story, but I am neither eloquent nor original enough to come up with anything to add to the discussions so far, so you'll usually find me on the more light hearted threads.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Welcome! :cheers:

Welcome to the forum Clare! And also a big welcome to OursIsTheFury! :)

I too have only recently signed up after lurking for so long. The guys here have all made me feel very welcome and hopefully I can help to make you both feel the same way! Welcome again to you both... :)

Welcome She-Ra! :cheers:

Have you posted on the abbreviations thread, or do I misremember?

Welcome to the forum Clare! And also a big welcome to OursIsTheFury! :)

I too have only recently signed up after lurking for so long. The guys here have all made me feel very welcome and hopefully I can help to make you both feel the same way! Welcome again to you both... :)

:grouphug: