Introductions

Ran

hey everyone!

my name is Javiera but you all can call me Javi, i'm from Perth in Western Australia :).

I love both the books and the TV series, when i finished the books last year a friend of mine ( who had also read the books) recommended this forum, because we were always chatting about theories and possible outcomes our favorites characters might be a part of. since then i ve been reading a lot, however it never occurred to me to join. so glad i did :)

cheers to all

Welcome to Westeros, Javiera! :cheers:

Yes theories there be here. One rises above all the others. R+L=J #109

Btw, you are the third person from Perth I know on Westeros now. :)

Edited by honeyed chicken

hey everyone!

my name is Javiera but you all can call me Javi, i'm from Perth in Western Australia :).

I love both the books and the TV series, when i finished the books last year a friend of mine ( who had also read the books) recommended this forum, because we were always chatting about theories and possible outcomes our favorites characters might be a part of. since then i ve been reading a lot, however it never occurred to me to join. so glad i did :)

cheers to all

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hello Im new here. Glad to be here. Im from Denmark. Im mostly a fan of the books but I also enjoy watching the tvseries from time to time which I also find is really well made. Im only on the fourth book so far. I felt like it was dragging a bit so I put it away for awhile but have now started back up with courage and lots of enthusiasm :)

For the moment Im very exited about the connections Ive found with Cercei and Danny/Sansa to the fairytale Snow White. And Also I think Gendry is a more important character then is implied for the time being. I believe he will end up as the King over "Whatever land" we end up with in Westeros after the wars are over.

I have a question which I cant seem to find answer to in the help section. Ive tried to upload an avatar pic but nomatter how small and how few pxls I make it it wont load, how can that be?

Looking forward to having lots fun discussions here :)

Hello Im new here. Glad to be here. Im from Denmark. Im mostly a fan of the books but I also enjoy watching the tvseries from time to time which I also find is really well made. Im only on the fourth book so far. I felt like it was dragging a bit so I put it away for awhile but have now started back up with courage and lots of enthusiasm :)

For the moment Im very exited about the connections Ive found with Cercei and Danny/Sansa to the fairytale Snow White. And Also I think Gendry is a more important character then is implied for the time being. I believe he will end up as the King over "Whatever land" we end up with in Westeros after the wars are over.

I have a question which I cant seem to find answer to in the help section. Ive tried to upload an avatar pic but nomatter how small and how few pxls I make it it wont load, how can that be?

Did you hit "save"? Sometimes clearing the cookies does the trick.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hello, my name is Sarah, I'm 16 and my mother tongue is French, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes! I've read all the books except ADWD, my favourite characters are Cersei and Petyr.

Bye! :)

Bienvenue! :cheers:

Edited by King Tyrion I

What format is the picture saved in?

Also, welcome to the board! :)

ETA: Also, try it again now that you've made 1 post. I know that you have to make at least 1 post to unlock the Private Message feature, and I believe I remember reading somewhere that you had to have an active post to change your avatar, as well.

Edited by Nox Irradiata

Hello, my name is Sarah, I'm 16 and my mother tongue is French, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes! I've read all the books except ADWD, my favourite characters are Cersei and Petyr.

Bye! :)

Hi Sarah! Welcome to Westeros! :cheers:

Hi Gretls! Welcome! :cheers:

I think Nox has given some good advice about the picture - try now.

Or did you try gravatar? I have not been able to figure it out, but others get along just fine with it.

As for the size of the picture, just check the size of your picture in properties and see that it is under 50 kb. Then it should load. With most of my pictures, I have to resize them to about 10% of their original size.

Hey, how's it going? I just joined. Haven't read the books but I've watched the show and think it's great!

Greetings!! Welcome to Westeros, tyrionfan94! :cheers:

I highly recommend the books. If you love Tyrion as your name suggests, you will love him even more. I love Peter Dinklage's Tyrion, but book Tyrion is even better. The highs are higher and his lows are lower.

Greetings!! Welcome to Westeros, tyrionfan94! :cheers:

I highly recommend the books. If you love Tyrion as your name suggests, you will love him even more. I love Peter Dinklage's Tyrion, but book Tyrion is even better. The highs are higher and his lows are lower.

:agree: I as a fellow Tyrion fan second that whole-heartedly.

Hi I'm Hannah. Having just finished ADWD today, and beginning to feel the void open up in my life, I figured it was about time I actually started using this account.

I look forward to lurking and maybe even making usesless comments from time to time...

Welcome to Westeros Hannah! :cheers:

Deep sympathies for finishing ADWD and facing the void. It's an empty place we know well around here. :lol:

We do find some pretty silly ways to pass the time till TWOW: bump this thread every day till TWOW is released

Edited by honeyed chicken

Hi I'm Hannah. Having just finished ADWD today, and beginning to feel the void open up in my life, I figured it was about time I actually started using this account.

I look forward to lurking and maybe even making usesless comments from time to time...

Welcome to the boards, Hannah! :cheers:

Hi all! Brand new here, well, new to forums in general. GoT was the first fantasy series I read so many years ago, and it got me excited about the genre, but I quickly discovered how difficult it is to find a truly good fantasy series. It doesn't work so well to start with the best and then try to sift through everything else, but I never stop my quest and every now and then stumble upon a decent one. Plenty of time for searching in between GRRM novel releases anyways. Also, I have 2 giant fluffy cats whom I like to call my direcats. My oh-so-ferocious and loyal companions to the bitter end!

Edited by Kieria