Introductions

Ran

Hello everyone

Eddard Stark here. It's taken me some time to get the hang of this internet thing, but here I am!

Only joking of course, hehe. Seriously though, it's good to be here. Nice to meet you all. Also I agree with what DireWolfSpirit has said, I've been very impressed with the depth of ideas and discussions around here. I'm looking forward to getting more involved. I registered a few months ago, but had some trouble with logging in and such, so am looking forward to getting stuck in!

Hi Eddard. My name is Jose and I like to do internets.

Hello everyone Eddard Stark here. It's taken me some time to get the hang of this internet thing, but here I am! Only joking of course, hehe. Seriously though, it's good to be here. Nice to meet you all. Also I agree with what DireWolfSpirit has said, I've been very impressed with the depth of ideas and discussions around here. I'm looking forward to getting more involved. I registered a few months ago, but had some trouble with logging in and such, so am looking forward to getting stuck in!

welcome Ned! I saw your name in some thread yesterday but I am mostly on my phone, it is written all tiny and it took me awhile to understand that Ned was not actually online.. Sadly..I had a few questions for him... But you are welcomed all the same!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone. :cheers:

Jose I love your username!

Sorry to hear I had logged out at the time and was no longer online Kikajon. ;)

Welcome to Westeros, Eddard Stark!! :cheers:

I can understand how the internet would be hard for a person from a culture where they don't even have electricity. :lol:

The electricity thing was a bit of an issue - Lucky for me my laptop is powered by, erm, artistic license. :D

All hail King Tyrion I! Of House Lannister! Wait, no, hang on a minute... :P

Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone. :cheers:

Jose I love your username!

Sorry to hear I had logged out at the time and was no longer online Kikajon. ;)

The electricity thing was a bit of an issue - Lucky for me my laptop is powered by, erm, artistic license. :D

All hail King Tyrion I! Of House Lannister! Wait, no, hang on a minute... :P

Well, this title actually is true for a part of the forum where my Queen and I rule.

So bow to me. =oD

Thanks Adara! Nice to meet you. :cheers:

Ned, you might enjoy this thread: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/119662-tttne-442-for-the-love-of-gingers/page-32

It's a friendly, chatty place where you can get to know other posters a little bit. :)

TTTNE = the thread that never ends

Ned, you might enjoy this thread: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/119662-tttne-442-for-the-love-of-gingers/page-32

It's a friendly, chatty place where you can get to know other posters a little bit. :)

TTTNE = the thread that never ends

I as SpamKing second this invitation. =o)

Hello ,i am a huge fan of a song of ice and fire and game of thrones ,i am in the begining of rereading from the start currently in AGOT

I also like The Pixies and The Beatles (which has nothing to do with this forum but i thought that my introduction with anything ... Including this)

Edited by Sword Of Mutilation

Hello ,i am a huge fan of a song of ice and fire and game of thrones ,i am in the begining of rereading from the start currently in AGOT

I also like The Pixies and The Beatles (which has nothing to do with this forum but i thought that my introduction with anything ... Including this)

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I take it you are alluding to Jaime loosing his hand?

The Beatles and The Pixies are two great picks IMO.

Thank you so much ,Your grace

No actually i just mashed up a pixies song (wave of mutilation) with ASOIAF (sword of morning) if it please your grace

It warms my heart to see how neatly you address HRM!!

Well done!

And welcome to the board!