Introductions

Ran

Hello, all!

I am brand new here, and thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Ashley, I'm from Canada, and am obviously a big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire & the HBO show. :D

I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Welcome Ashley! :cheers:

Join the fun! Always nice to have a Canadian on the board (I know several). I'm from the border state of Vermont, down here in the US of A.

Do you have favorite characters from the book & show you like to root for & talk about? For me, it's principally the Stark kids, but I love Dany's story and Semwell Tarly's too. There are so many good ones within the book.

If you like games with a ASOIAF theme, we've got 'em, here.

Have fun!

Edited by honeyed chicken

Welcome Ashley! :cheers:

Join the fun! Always nice to have a Canadian on the board (I know several). I'm from the border state of Vermont, down here in the US of A.

Do you have favorite characters from the book & show you like to root for & talk about? For me, it's principally the Stark kids, but I love Dany's story and Semwell Tarly's too. There are so many good ones within the book.

If you like games with a ASOIAF theme, we've got 'em, here.

Have fun!

Thank you! My best pal lives in the USA (Virginia); I've been to several states, but never Vermont. Your state looks like it's pretty, though. :)

Ah, I love the Stark kids too, especially Arya. In the books and show, she's probably my overall favourite. I love other characters as well, though: Dany is another favourite of mine, and I'm also quite fond of Brienne. I agree, though, there are so many good ones! Samwell is great, too.

Welcome to the board Ash!

Rule number one: stick them with the posty end.

Haha! Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. ;)

Thank you! My best pal lives in the USA (Virginia); I've been to several states, but never Vermont. Your state looks like it's pretty, though. :)

Ah, I love the Stark kids too, especially Arya. In the books and show, she's probably my overall favourite. I love other characters as well, though: Dany is another favourite of mine, and I'm also quite fond of Brienne. I agree, though, there are so many good ones! Samwell is great, too.

Haha! Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. ;)

How could I forget Brienne!

I'm very fond of her and the growing bond between her and Jamie is almost enough to make me forget some of the loathsome things he's done.

Hello, all!

I am brand new here, and thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Ashley, I'm from Canada, and am obviously a big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire & the HBO show. :D

I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Welcome, Ashley, to the boards! :cheers:

How could I forget Brienne!

I'm very fond of her and the growing bond between her and Jamie is almost enough to make me forget some of the loathsome things he's done.

Haha, I know! I found myself going, "aw, this is nice... wait... what am I saying?!". :P

Thanks to everyone else who welcomed me. :D

Welcome Grief Bacon, Eddwyn Lannistark and Sword of Mutiliation! Have I missed anyone? Welcome one and all. :)

I'm fairly new myself and haven't checked this thread since I introduced myself, haha.

Thank you so much!

Damn i abused my post count [emoji1]

You joined 8 months before me and i have more posts... I think i should take a break or something...

Edited by Sword Of Mutilation

Thank you so much!

Damn i abused my post count [emoji1]

You joined 8 months before me and i have more posts... I think i should take a break or something...

Nah you didn't - I registered 8 months ago, but kept having problems logging in so gave up for a while. I've only really been here a few weeks, maybe a week or so more than you. :D

Don't take a break! Unless you really want to, lol.

Nah you didn't - I registered 8 months ago, but kept having problems logging in so gave up for a while. I've only really been here a few weeks, maybe a week or so more than you. :D

Don't take a break! Unless you really want to, lol.

Phew... That's a relief [emoji3] .

I really want to but this forum won't let me. This forum is a worse pirate than saladhor san.[emoji1]

Phew... That's a relief [emoji3] .

I really want to but this forum won't let me. This forum is a worse pirate than saladhor san.[emoji1]

Haha!! Well it grabs ya doesn't it? I'm 2 chapters away from finishing A Dance With Dragons. I'm hoping I'll still be around here after I've finished reading. My official excuse for being here will be over, lol. :D

Haha!! Well it grabs ya doesn't it? I'm 2 chapters away from finishing A Dance With Dragons. I'm hoping I'll still be around here after I've finished reading. My official excuse for being here will be over, lol. :D

Don't count on it [emoji3]

When you finish ADWD you will probably spend more time in this forum [emoji3] and plus it would be sad not to see you around anymore [emoji14]

Edited by Sword Of Mutilation

Haha, I hadn't thought of it that way! I spose once I've finished I can then read the threads about different theories and all the parts of the forum I've been avoiding to avoid spoilers.

If I'm feeling extra brainy maybe I'll even join in one of the re-read projects. :blink:

Yeah you need to stick around too. :D