Introductions

Ran

Hi All, my name is Dave, I saw all of the four seasons, twice, and I'm now reading the books. My wife and I love GoT.

Our favourite saying from the story is "You know nothing Jon Snow!"

We were both guttered and saddened when Ygritte was killed. They should bring her back, raise her from the dead.

Edited by Benny Stark

Hi All, my name is Dave, I saw all of the four seasons, twice, and I'm now reading the books. My wife and I love GoT.

We were both guttered and saddened when Ygritte was killed. They should bring her back, raise her from the dead.

Welcome Dave ! :)

Be careful not to get spoiled cause the show is 2 books late so make sure you stay in the still reading section until you finish reading.

Have fun and hope to see you around alot :D

Edited by Sword Of Mutilation

Welcome to the boards, Dave! :cheers:

Hi guys, I'm brand new here as of today :-) I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to upload an avatar for my profile lol Can anyone recommend any hot forums or groups to join? I'm originally from England but live in Australia now :-) hope to make some new friends on here!

Hi guys, I'm brand new here as of today :-) I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to upload an avatar for my profile lol Can anyone recommend any hot forums or groups to join? I'm originally from England but live in Australia now :-) hope to make some new friends on here!

There is an Australian thread, where you can meet all your fellow Aussies. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/117822-aussies-lxiii-fear-inc/

Oops, forgot to say, Welcome to Westeros! Happy posting!

Edited by Fragile Bird

Welcome to Westeros, BlackWidow! :cheers:

I always recommend TTTNE = The Thread that Never Ends - good people and you can get to know them and become friends pretty quickly. The current thread is here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/121309-ttne-445-mucho-mucho-ice-cream-in-su-trucky-trailer/page-12

Also, i like to promote a thread I started when I was new. That was a while ago, but the response I got are still relevant for the most part: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/92504-what-threads-would-you-recommend/

And the forum games is always hoppin', though do note that posts in the games section do not count toward your post total. http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/forum/18-forum-games/

have fun. :)

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hey Black Widow, welcome! Where abouts in England are you from?

For castration Island!

Castration Island!! Does this mean you're coming out as a eunach? :eek:

:laugh: