Ran

Welcome Elia Sand! :)

No but everyone who makes trouble there gets castrated :D

Okay, well I'll make sure to give that place a wide berth then. :blink:

Ned stark is dead he is an imposter

You, Sir, are a fraud.

Come on guys, what are you talking about? Of course it's me... :leaving:

Edited by Eddard Stark is online

Hi guys, I'm brand new here as of today :-) I just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to upload an avatar for my profile lol Can anyone recommend any hot forums or groups to join? I'm originally from England but live in Australia now :-) hope to make some new friends on here!

Thanks for the welcome Lord Stark :bowdown:

Hi. I've been lurking in this forum for ages, but only created my account just now to ask for some homework help.I'm from Hong Kong and I'm probably yonger than most of you guys. And I'm addicted to Star Wars.

Welcome to the forum guys :commie: I hope you enjoy yourselves and stick around

Who are some of your favourite asoiaf characters? do you watch the show and read the books? what do you like more? which house is your favourite and why?

Hi, Pizza Warden, thanks for the welcome, My house is Stark, I am looking forward to the next season to see what happens with Jon, Bran, Sansa and Arya.

I love Daenarys and want to marry her :drool:

Tyrian is great and should be king, what a brilliant actor Peter Dinklage is.

Also I want to see if the Hound survives, my wife and I have grown to like him, he and Arya make a great partnership, they're both so comical. I hope they get back together when she returns from Braavos. Arya is a bit scary though!

I know the books are different to the series but I've watched all 4 seasons and only just started reading the first book, lol.

In my experience the book is always better than the movie, LOTR and The Hobbit are prime examples, Jackson dissappointed a lot of true Tolkien fans, changing bits of the stories and characters to suit the wider audience.

Saying that I believe the HBO series is not too far from the original story tho I've heard things are going to be different in season 5?

We liked the series so much we watched it all twice in a row.

R.I.P. Ygritte.

Oh, so more of a show fan? that is cool, please continue to read the books, they are much better than the show....though I'm bias :blush:
I agree about Peter, his acting is quite lovely! Very talented!

Again I hope you enjoy yourself around here and keep reading the books :)
The name is Cora btw :P

Edited by Pizza Warden Athena

I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, and I won't tell you how I became the Prince of Bel-Air. Because if there's two things I'm not, they are:

a) The Prince of Bel-Air, and

b) A liar.

Anyways, I'm ThePlateauThatRides, my name obviously being a pun based off of one particular character's unfortunate situation. I'm sure you can guess who on your own.

I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, and I won't tell you how I became the Prince of Bel-Air. Because if there's two things I'm not, they are:

b) A liar.

Anyways, I'm ThePlateauThatRides, my name obviously being a pun based off of one particular character's unfortunate situation. I'm sure you can guess who on your own.

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

b) A liar.

Welcome :)

Awesome name BTW [emoji3]

Duntchuneglectthisthread Jonnie...

Hi @olojkross / Tomás, @Benny Stark / Dave

Our favourite saying from the story is "You know nothing Jon Snow!"

We were both guttered and saddened when Ygritte was killed. They should bring her back, raise her from the dead.

I must hope Jon Snow did not accidentally shoot that arrow killing Ygritte in the battle for castle black. Somewhere someone did an analysis that Jon is lying to himself about it when he remembers he checked for the colour of the notching but he indeed took arrows colours-unchecked when his own ran out... that worries me:

With the confusion at the trapdoor, Jon had forgotten to fill his quiver. He limped back across the roof and did that now, and picked up his bow as well.

[...]

The arrow was black, Jon saw, but it was fletched with white duck feathers. Not mine, he told himself, not one of mine. But he felt as if it were.

ASoS 55 Jon VII

Can anyone recommend any hot forums or groups to join?

Small Questions is my favorite series of threads.

Hi @BlackWidow, @Elia Sand & @ThePlateauThatRides, all welcome to the forum!