Introductions

Ran

Hello, my name is Samuel, Im new to the forums ;) Hopefully I will meet some decent guys and gals here, dont know what else to say, if you want to find out more then please message me or visit my profile! :O

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

Who's your fave character and why?

Hi All! I'm new to the site and can't wait to start discussing ASoIaF (amongst other things with you all).

I'm currently reading A Dance with Dragons so don't want to venture about too much on here in case I spoil anything for myself but I will be back as soon as I'm done to start discussing!!

For now, I might just stick to this General Chat area.

So, hello :)

Hi All! I'm new to the site and can't wait to start discussing ASoIaF (amongst other things with you all).

I'm currently reading A Dance with Dragons so don't want to venture about too much on here in case I spoil anything for myself but I will be back as soon as I'm done to start discussing!!

Welcome to the boards, Reuben! :cheers:

Welcome Reuben :cheers:

Sounds like a good plan :lol: Who are your favourite characters and do you watch the show as well?

Hi Adara, thanks for the welcome.

Yes I watch the show as well, I love it.

I actually only started reading the books when Season 4 finished - I had to get my Game of Thrones fix!

But I became totally hooked on the books and love discussing them. As I said, I'm on Dance with Dragons just now so will be finished soon - then I'll need til April for Season 5 to start!

As for my favourite characters, that's a toughie.

I love Cersei, she's such an evil bitch that I found her chapters the most interesting to read.

I also loved Tywin Lannister

Others I like include Blackfish Tully, Queen of Thrones and Melisandre.

And, of course, Lady Stoneheart. I hope she has bigger part in the next book.

Edited by Reuben Stoneheart

Hi Adara, thanks for the welcome.

Yes I watch the show as well, I love it.

I actually only started reading the books when Season 4 finished - I had to get my Game of Thrones fix!

But I became totally hooked on the books and love discussing them. As I said, I'm on Dance with Dragons just now so will be finished soon - then I'll need til April for Season 5 to start!

As for my favourite characters, that's a toughie.

I love Cersei, she's such an evil bitch that I found her chapters the most interesting to read.

I also loved Tywin Lannister

Others I like include Blackfish Tully, Queen of Thrones and Melisandre.

And, of course, Lady Stoneheart. I hope she has bigger part in the next book.

Blackfish :commie: Same here, started to read the books after I saw the show, but it was S3 I guess.

I hope we'll see Stoneheart in the show. It's not too late to introduce her.

And here is our expert on House Lannister:

Welcome to the boards, Reuben! :cheers:

:D

Blackfish :commie: Same here, started to read the books after I saw the show, but it was S3 I guess.

I hope we'll see Stoneheart in the show. It's not too late to introduce her.

And here is our expert on House Lannister:

:D

Thank you, my friend. :cheers:

Hi Reuben, welcome! So Lady Stoneheart's one of your favourites eh? That's interesting, I don't think it had occured to me she could be a favourite, although I guess Cat was never one of my faves, which probably clouds my judgment on that one. I think everyone here knows who my favourite character is. :P

Yeah def stick to the General Chat section to avoid spoilers. I'd say keep away from the 'General (ASOIAF)' section most of all, as I think that one is the most spoiler-heavy, as well as people spoiling what comes next with their theories.

Hello you lovely bunch of people! Pretty new to the forum so I thought I'd say Hi!

Originally from the Caribbean, currently residing in The Netherlands

I'm a musician and book wurm, totally fascinated by this forum and its dedication.

Let's rock 'n roll.

Edited by Eddard Scissorhands

Hello you lovely bunch of people! Pretty new to the forum so I thought I'd say Hi!

Originally from the Caribbean, currently residing in The Netherlands

I'm a musician and book wurm, totally fascinated by this forum and its dedication.

Let's rock 'n roll.

Welcome! :) Great name by the way.. Hope to see you around.

Hi everyone!

My name is Nina, I’m 23 years old and I'm from Germany. Since I really enjoy reading through this forum, I thought that I should register. ;)

I started watching the show about a year ago and loved it so much that I started (and by now finished) reading the books. I still really like the show (and I’m currently re-watching it for the fourth time), but I learned to love the books even more, and can’t wait for TWOW.

So after finishing ADWD, the thing that helped me cope with my frustration of everything being over (for now) was reading fan theories. ;) So I started reading through this forum and grew so fond of it that I thought I should register and take part in the interesting discussions. :)

In my free time, besides reading, I enjoy painting, watching movies and playing video games.

I’m looking forward to contributing to this forum! :)

Edited by Database