Introductions

Ran

Hey guys. Coming to you from the south of England. Been a thrones fan for a fair few years now, although I have only just gotten round to finishing the books so I am very excited to get talking about all the things and all the stuff!

Okay so I introduce myself here. Hello. And see you around. I hope!

Hi everyone! :) Another fan from the UK here.

Found the forum when I realised I hadn't joined any forums for the show, so yeah...hi :)

Canadian reporting in from the frozen wastes.

ASOIAF is life.

I completely forgot to introduce myself....... *Woops* :blushing:

My name is Walter, from the Netherlands. I've read the books 2 times, planning for a third time pretty soon. of course I;ve seen the TV show and can't wait for both the new book and the season 5 (why am i so impatient).

b.t.w. is Westeros is the UK, then I'd probably live in Braavos :cool4: .

Welcome to westeros guys! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

New guy from Spain. I'm a recent fan of A Song of Ice and Fire... which i devoured mostly in the span of the last six or so months given frequent downtimes. Still need to finish ADwD.

I saw this page. I saw the wiki and it certainly looks a lovely place to crash. Looking forward to waste time with you guys!

New guy from Spain. I'm a recent fan of A Song of Ice and Fire... which i devoured mostly in the span of the last six or so months given frequent downtimes. Still need to finish ADwD.

I saw this page. I saw the wiki and it certainly looks a lovely place to crash. Looking forward to waste time with you guys!

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

FLY, YOU FOOLS! RUN AWAY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Gaaaannnnddddaaaallllfffffffff!!!!!

:lol:

i really dig your frog...welcome to the world...

and welcome to the rest of the new guys and gals...we are all happy to have you here...

...just stay off my lawn...

:smoking:

New member from the royal town of Reading, looking forward to spending time on here equating in the loss of my social life and friends! Massive Arsenal and Patriots fan, currently on my 3rd reread. Hi all!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY :D welcome to the boards! I've been slacking when it comes to introducing newcomers :blushing: forgive me guys :grouphug:

Do you like the show as well? Who are your favorite characters?

If you have a favorite house, which would that be??

I hope you enjoy the boards!

New member from the royal town of Reading, looking forward to spending time on here equating in the loss of my social life and friends! Massive Arsenal and Patriots fan, currently on my 3rd reread. Hi all!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY :D welcome to the boards! I've been slacking when it comes to introducing newcomers :blushing: forgive me guys :grouphug:

Do you like the show as well? Who are your favorite characters?

If you have a favorite house, which would that be??

I hope you enjoy the boards!

Yer, big fan of the show, favourite characters in the show are/were Oberyn, The Hound and Tyrion, books it's Jon, Jaime and Tyrion.

Poor bastard

Not that I needed reminding! :bang:

Thanks!

Welcome! :cheers: Nice to see you in Forum Games (the most friendliest place in Westeros, it is known. ;) )

Hi there! :cheers: Come join us in forum games!! http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/forum/18-forum-games/

It's a great way to meet new people and beat their brains in get to know them better. :lol:

Edited by honeyed chicken

Welcome @Blue Tiger, what can I say :)

I am trying to persuade myself and my spouse and the kids to go to Poland on a holiday, next year or the one to follow, in early Summer, if possible :) Trójmiasto, some rural parts of the North-West, Warsawa and Kraków... and there's never enough time, but to make a start.

Keep on having fun with the forum!

Welcome @Blue Tiger, what can I say :)

I am trying to persuade myself and my spouse and the kids to go to Poland on a holiday, next year or the one to follow, in early Summer, if possible :) Trójmiasto, some rural parts of the North-West, Warsawa and Kraków... and there's never enough time, but to make a start.

Keep on having fun with the forum!

Thanks ;)