Introductions

Ran

Hi- This is my very first posting. I am still figuring this whole thing out. Love the books, have completely given up on the HBO series. Lots of thoughts and questions... will be posting more soon.

"Being a Dark Lord means never having to worry about logistics."

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I'm new to the forums. Have lots of questions that I'm excited to discuss with you all, hopefully will contribute something. If nothing else a friend sent me this GOT house emoji link today and it is bomb so I'll share. http://www.buzzfeed.com/riaali/game-of-emojis-1squ6

Happy posting!

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Not an introduction as such, but just noticed today is my ten year board anniversary.  Things have gotten a more crowded around here to be sure.  Get off my lawn!

happy anni McBigski....

and they have to get on your lawn because they were all instructed to ...get of my lawn...

cheers on 10 yrs :cheers:

Edited by rocksniffer
cause i wanted to...

Hi everyone. I`m new to this forum, but i love the books and the show. I only discovered them this year really. I started watching the show in January and then read the books in June and July, but now i`m re-reading them. Currently i`m in AFFC, but soon finishing it. (Oh and i got the Knight of Seven Kingdoms for my birthday last month, and love it too.)

I`m not a native English speaker, but i`m reading the books in English, so there might be parts i missed or misunderstood. I hope i can get brighter here :)

I just wanted to say, that i`m really in love with this whole world of ice and fire. Normally i`m not into fantasy ( i mean like wizards and stuff haha), but fortunately GRRM is not using magic as an answer and solution for everything. And i don`t have a problem with a little bit of "zombies" here and a but of dragons there :)

Anyway, i hope you all have a nice day :)

If you are reading the books go to the still reading section so that you won't get spoilers.

If you want to have some fun playing random games or fun threads go to entertainment, forum games section.

In the general you will find lots of theories but also lots of spoilers so be careful .

I recommend going to general (GoT) and forum games if you are not reading the books.

I don't even know if i answered your question but I am dead tired so I can't really understand the question. :D 

• 2 weeks later...