Introductions

Ran

Hey everyone. I started reading the first book a good year ago and took a long break after A Clash of Kings, which was about when I first posted. I've picked up the books again; there are two others at work who are more or less reading with me. I'll be poking around the forums here when the break-time discussions aren't quite enough.

10 hours ago, Lifestream said:

Hello everyone, I've been lurking around here the past few days and once I'm done with all five books, I can hopefully contribute to the discussions as well (I just finished A Storm of Swords).

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jac said:

Hey I'm Jac and I'm new to the forum! I'm doing a virtual ethnography on this community but I'm also a huge fan of the show. My favorite character is Tyrion simply because he drinks and knows things :rolleyes: 

Welcome aboard! :D

Tyrion is also fantastic in the show because Peter Dinklage is amazeballs, don't you think? :D

My favourite is Arya. And also Jon. And also Dany (and top tip: Dany is the most divisive character on the forums... ye be warned... ;) )

11 hours ago, jac said:

Hey I'm Jac and I'm new to the forum! I'm doing a virtual ethnography on this community but I'm also a huge fan of the show. My favorite character is Tyrion simply because he drinks and knows things :rolleyes: 

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am not new to the forum but decided to sign up once for all, I love the books and I have read them 3 times, I'm waiting for TWOW, unlucky for me I have to wait until the book is translated to the spanish, cause I'm from Mexico I also read The Hedge Knight Series, and I'm finishing The World of Ice and Fire, I came to the forum when I started reading about the theories which I find fascinating.

Greetings.

On 14.11.2016 at 5:28 AM, Emmanuel Liddle said:

Hello, my name is Emmanuel, I am not new to the forum but decided to sign up once for all, I love the books and I have read them 3 times, I'm waiting for TWOW, unlucky for me I have to wait until the book is translated to the spanish, cause I'm from Mexico I also read The Hedge Knight Series, and I'm finishing The World of Ice and Fire, I came to the forum when I started reading about the theories which I find fascinating.

Greetings.

And a namesake. ;o) (Although I have an 'n' less at the beginning. And it's my second name.)

On 14 November 2016 at 3:28 PM, Emmanuel Liddle said:

Greetings.

Hi there! :)

Have lots of fun - we look forward to you joining the discussions! :) 

Edited by Yukle

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.  I have returned as my own person rather than the Kidd I was before.  I am protector of the animal realm, cursed with a sarcastic tone, defender of the strange and lonely, and giver of healing.  I am a married southerner and well versed in "bless your heart."    I am not a technical person. And any of the techies start talking technical things I will try to express an interest but honestly my brain will be partying else where.    I believe in magic, parallel universes, ghosts, and aliens. I believe life is more interesting because of those things. 

11 hours ago, Fromtheblonde said:

Hello.  I have returned as my own person rather than the Kidd I was before.  I am protector of the animal realm, cursed with a sarcastic tone, defender of the strange and lonely, and giver of healing.  I am a married southerner and well versed in "bless your heart."    I am not a technical person. And any of the techies start talking technical things I will try to express an interest but honestly my brain will be partying else where.    I believe in magic, parallel universes, ghosts, and aliens. I believe life is more interesting because of those things. 

3 hours ago, KupoTheBusinessman said:

I've had this account for a while but never actually introduced myself here. My name is Kupo, and I'm an incredibly awkward person! I enjoying reading, drawing, and breathing through my nose. Also video games. Lot's of them.

Hello to you both! :D It's lovely to have you!

• 1 month later...