Ran

Introductions

Welcom Raja, and a StanStan is someone who fiercely defends Stannis Baratheon.

Stannis Baratheon, doesn't need protection, Stannis Baratheon defends himself, and you know this.

Hello all,

Even though I'm the noobiest noob that ever noobed before, as far as the forum goes, I'm on the FB page & had the pleasure of meeting & partying with a lot of you at LoneStarCon. I'm now eating lunch at work, thinking about how much fun Worldcon was, & wondering how the heck I'm going to get my rear end to London next year. However, I'm looking forward to using the time between cons to finish reading the series and starting on some new costumes. Happy to be here in the meantime & for the opportunity to get to know the BwB peeps better. Cheers! ~m.

I made my account a while ago but only started posting yesterdayishhh My favorite character is Meera <3 I've finished all the books and watched the show! Can't wait for season 4 and WoW!

Hello! I'm new here! I've been lurking for a few months and I finally decided to join the forum! ^^

My name is Marie, I'm a lion at heart though I have a soft spot for the Targaryen Dynasty and prophecies.

Edited by A Dragon In The Snow

Hello, I've been a member for 6 months and a lurker for a few prior to that.

That's how long it took me to realise there was a thread for this.