Ran

Introductions

My username is Winter is Coming in Icelandic. I'm not from Iceland but their language is a whole lot more interesting than plain old English. :lol:

And more useless outside that small sparsely populated island in the north (I was a Nordic studies master once, long time ago...).

Welcome @Vetur Kemur,

have a lot of fun with the forum!

Hi all! I am LadyOracle (or Stacey, if you prefer) I am a latecomer to the world of Ice & Fire but am obsessed as the next gal. Started with my love of the series but has spilled over to the books. I'm reading A Game of Thrones now but am devouring like nothing else I've ever read. Greetings to all of you in Westeros.

Hi all! I am LadyOracle (or Stacey, if you prefer) I am a latecomer to the world of Ice & Fire but am obsessed as the next gal. Started with my love of the series but has spilled over to the books. I'm reading A Game of Thrones now but am devouring like nothing else I've ever read. Greetings to all of you in Westeros.

Welcome to your new addiction, as well as the forums. Hopefully you enjoy yourself, but beware. Spoilers abound around these parts.

Hey im Knight of the Fallen or Morgan whichever you prefer. Love the books and have been on the forum since November 2013 just haven't got around to introducing myself

Welcome! :cheers: Have fun.

The forum is large and full of spoilers.

Hello people :)

I registered today and wanted to say 'hello'

Haven't read the books :( but following the show. So, I'm literally a noob for the rest of people here. But, I really enjoy the show.

Anyway, I love history and love reading history books. Also, I'm a cartophile and a gamer.

Hope we can forge new friendships here.

Btw, I'm not native English speaker, I may make many mistakes. Hope it wont be a problem.

Thank you Sylva Santagar.

Actually, I'm not sure. I think I should wait for the end of TV show first.

But, thanks for the suggestion :)

All kneel before @Missandei2, herald to Daenerys Stormborn, slayer of pies!

Welcome and have fun with the forum.

This one thanks you for your sweet greeting Lord Weirgaryen!