Ran

Introductions

Thank you very much. I'll have to give The Station Agent a shot but if you get me talking about movies I'll never shut up.

I appreciate the welcome and I'll try not to wear it out.

You're welcome!

I also like to talk about movies. And "The Station Agent" is really great. Like The Dink.

Hi.

Some of you may have met me at ConQuesT, others at Archipelacon and quite a few at Sasquan. Certain people told me that if I don't make myself an account here, one will be made for me.

Usually, that kind of thing comes complete with embarrassing avatars and usernames, so I thought I'd head them off at the pass.

I'm from Finland, my work with the Helsinki 2017 Worldcon bid brought me in contact with the Brotherhood Without Banners and now, here I am. I run cons and read a lot.

Hi.

Some of you may have met me at ConQuesT, others at Archipelacon and quite a few at Sasquan. Certain people told me that if I don't make myself an account here, one will be made for me.

Usually, that kind of thing comes complete with embarrassing avatars and usernames, so I thought I'd head them off at the pass.

I'm from Finland, my work with the Helsinki 2017 Worldcon bid brought me in contact with the Brotherhood Without Banners and now, here I am. I run cons and read a lot.

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Hi.

Welcome! ;)

Hi- This is my very first posting. I am still figuring this whole thing out. Love the books, have completely given up on the HBO series. Lots of thoughts and questions... will be posting more soon.

"Being a Dark Lord means never having to worry about logistics."

Hi- This is my very first posting. I am still figuring this whole thing out. Love the books, have completely given up on the HBO series. Lots of thoughts and questions... will be posting more soon.

Nice to meet you...

I'm new to the forums. Have lots of questions that I'm excited to discuss with you all, hopefully will contribute something. If nothing else a friend sent me this GOT house emoji link today and it is bomb so I'll share. http://www.buzzfeed.com/riaali/game-of-emojis-1squ6

Happy posting!

Not an introduction as such, but just noticed today is my ten year board anniversary.  Things have gotten a more crowded around here to be sure.  Get off my lawn!

Not an introduction as such, but just noticed today is my ten year board anniversary.  Things have gotten a more crowded around here to be sure.  Get off my lawn!

happy anni McBigski....

and they have to get on your lawn because they were all instructed to ...get of my lawn...

cheers on 10 yrs :cheers:

Edited by rocksniffer
cause i wanted to...

Hi everyone. I`m new to this forum, but i love the books and the show. I only discovered them this year really. I started watching the show in January and then read the books in June and July, but now i`m re-reading them. Currently i`m in AFFC, but soon finishing it. (Oh and i got the Knight of Seven Kingdoms for my birthday last month, and love it too.)

I`m not a native English speaker, but i`m reading the books in English, so there might be parts i missed or misunderstood. I hope i can get brighter here :)

I just wanted to say, that i`m really in love with this whole world of ice and fire. Normally i`m not into fantasy ( i mean like wizards and stuff haha), but fortunately GRRM is not using magic as an answer and solution for everything. And i don`t have a problem with a little bit of "zombies" here and a but of dragons there :)

Anyway, i hope you all have a nice day :)