Ran

Introductions

Hi everyone ! I'm the new guy , and i'm really excited to be here.I love the show and the books like every each of you , and i hope i'll have great time here ! ^_^

Edited by SuicideSheep

Hi everyone ! I'm the new guy , and i'm really excited to be here.I love the show and the books like every each of you , and i hope i'll have great time here ! [emoji5]

Welcome to the boards! :cheers:

I am Jenna, a 39-year-old Texan. I'm a huge fan of the show who's slowly discovering the books - I hope to find an interesting, hospitable community here.

I am Jenna, a 39-year-old Texan. I'm a huge fan of the show who's slowly discovering the books - I hope to find an interesting, hospitable community here.

Welcome, Jenna, to the boards! :cheers:

Thank you for the welcomes. Given how massive this forum is and how bone-meltingly lazy I'm being today, could someone please link me to all the noob/orientation materials?

If you are reading the books go to the still reading section so that you won't get spoilers.

If you want to have some fun playing random games or fun threads go to entertainment, forum games section.

In the general you will find lots of theories but also lots of spoilers so be careful .

I recommend going to general (GoT) and forum games if you are not reading the books.

I don't even know if i answered your question but I am dead tired so I can't really understand the question. :D 

Longtime lurker, new member—glad to be here. As is probably obvious from the username and registration, I like Roman history and fantasy books (along with Science Fiction and Horror).

Hi there! I'm new here. Was looking for a forum focused on a particular series with conversation spanning other general subjects, and after some lurking I like the look of this one! I'm a big fan of the books but haven't engaged too closely with the series (mainly for fear of spoilers!).

Hello.  I've been lurking around for a little while, finally decided to jump in and start participating in the discussion.  It's been a while since I've been a part of a forum, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it.  I'm a fan of the books and the show, and many other things besides, which will hopefully become apparent in the conversations ahead.  So yeah, excited to start talking to everyone.

Hello.  I've been lurking around for a little while, finally decided to jump in and start participating in the discussion.  It's been a while since I've been a part of a forum, so I'm looking forward to getting back into it.  I'm a fan of the books and the show, and many other things besides, which will hopefully become apparent in the conversations ahead.  So yeah, excited to start talking to everyone.

FoMN: you're welcome. ;o)

I'm not new ;) , and I hope that you still remember me, but I wasn't active for few months ( sometimes I read 'News' and LmL's threads), so I want to say 'Hello' to you again!

I'm not new ;) , and I hope that you still remember me, but I wasn't active for few months ( sometimes I read 'News' and LmL's threads), so I want to say 'Hello' to you again!

Welcome back! =o)

Hello to all! 

Glad to be here. Voracious reader of fantasy and fiction books. Just finished Nemesis Games and currently underway through the 2nd book of Tales from Ketty Jay series. 

I'll incur the wrath of the dragons by admitting that I'm not a big fan of asoiaf. I've read all the books years before the TV series started and though good, not exactly my type. If and when the next book comes, I've not decided on whether I'd read it or not. Probably will. 

The Literature forum comes highly recommended by @TheRevanchist (EAP here) and I hope to have great discussions there. 

Hello to all! 

Glad to be here. Voracious reader of fantasy and fiction books. Just finished Nemesis Games and currently underway through the 2nd book of Tales from Ketty Jay series. 

I'll incur the wrath of the dragons by admitting that I'm not a big fan of asoiaf. I've read all the books years before the TV series started and though good, not exactly my type. If and when the next book comes, I've not decided on whether I'd read it or not. Probably will. 

The Literature forum comes highly recommended by @TheRevanchist (EAP here) and I hope to have great discussions there. 

Hello to all! 

You're finally here, welcome! Why not the caf name?

Edited by TheRevanchist