Introductions

Ran

Welcome! I am so old you probably have no idea who I am. But that is fine. Glad to have you delurked!

Hello, my name is Adam and I've been following the SoIaF books since I turned fourteen. Two years after that I discovered this site and I've been lurking here ever since. Now I'm twenty. It's a long time to lurk. I know you people. I'm half Libyan and half Serbian, studying engineering in England. Ask me for anything else =D.

Hi everyone!

My name's Bruno, I'm 16 and from Barcelona, Spain. I've read all the existant ASOIAF books, and I'm looking forward to get the new ones as soon as GRRM finishes them, I guess it's gonna be a veeery long wait, so I'll use this forum as a passtime, it must be funny to talk about the saga.

As someone from this forum said once "speculation is half the fun".

C U over here!!

Morning, complete newbie here! Fell into the series last weekend - and by fell I mean 'turned on the TV about 10 seconds before Jaime pushed Bran out of the window.' That led to google, which led to the books, which led to a week not quite as productive as it should have been. ;)

I'm quite surprised I haven't read them already - I'm no stranger to fantasy, having been a die-hard Tolkien fan for over10 years!

Hi y'all!

I'm Skye and I'm a 25 yr old from right smack between Milwaukee and Chicago. I stay home with my two boys and my days are filled with cooking, cleaning, crafts, play dates and all other fun toddler related activities :) I started watching GoT because one of my husband's friends recommended it, then I was addicted! I got all the books for my birthday and read them one a week. I was so pissed at the end of Dance because I thought it was only a five book series and I couldn't believe I'd have to wait so long!! Hence my love of this forum. Helps with the wait a lot :) Nice to meet y'all !

Hi everybody! I'm Tanya. I watched the show first, got hooked and then proceeded to devour the books :) I joined the forums a couple of weeks back and I've been mostly lurking around, being amazed at all the insightful theories and re-reads and character analysis and mostly going "I can't believe I missed that!"

My favorite character in the series are Jon Snow (I was not impressed with him in the show, but book-Jon is awesome!), Stannis (the Mannis!), Sansa and Bran.

Hello, my name is Jeff (though you can call me by my user name, my surname). I'm 26 years young. Huge fan of the books and show, although I must admit I am only now starting AFfC. I'm a musician. Happy to find a place dedicated to this story. You will be seeing me a lot, I post quite a bit from work.

Cheers.

Hey everyone, my name is Yoann (or FrenchYoann as I was named at TitanCon).

Big fan of the books and the show and renowned table drummer, I was mostly lurking on WiC until last TitanCon decided me to come, see and participate on Westeros.

I am 24, currently live in Brighton (well, Hove, actually) and consume sports, TV and video games without moderation.

Also, I hereby swear that I will never try anything half as foolish as defending Pod.