Ran

Introductions

And an "'ello" right back at ya'. Welcome to this humble community, post with vim and vigor and no small amount of vinegar. Have fun :) :cheers: (if you're locally able to imbibe)

Hey guys, My names Craig I'm 22 from Cork, Ireland. Been lurking here for sometime now but finally decided to join seeing as I'm always on here. Loved reading the series and am currently re reading them, on ACOK right now :).

Hello! I'm Emmie from the U.S. and I've been a lurker here as well :3 Currently in the early chapters of Feast for Crows and my favorite characters are Arya and Tyrion. I've grown to like Sansa and Jaime more since Storm of Swords too. Excited to join the crew!

Hi Everyone, I'm Luke from the UK.

Fairly new to this world. I first watch the TV series back in June and have now read the first 3 books and seen the second season. So I guess I like it.

Hi everyone, I'm John from Belgium. Please don't throw stuff at me when I admit I actually haven't read a single word from the books yet, although I have watched the tv series probably 4 or 5 times now and absolutely LOVE it.

Let's see...

-I'm a native French speaker (that is how I try to apologize for my poor English)

-I love books in general but especially those written by Cormac McCarthy, Don DeLillo, Faulkner and a few others...

-I'm 32 and used to be a Fine-Arts student.

-I.write stuff, too.

-Oh and my username has some Gaelic words but it's only thanks to Google Translate.

Welcome Ser Gaelic!

We won't throw stuff at you.

Well, not very hard anyway.

Hello!

Not sure I should be posting here, as I used to post on the literature board - largely to mock Ayn Rand and try to persuade people that Mythago Wood is quite good - under a different name, but that was a long while ago so perhaps a new start is called for.

Anyhow, interesting stuff about me. Um... I suppose the main thing is that I write books and have a few SF comedy novels in print, and am currently attempting to write fantasy. At the moment I'm enjoying reading some of the newer fantasy - Lynch, Abercrombie, Gaiman and Martin - but I'm also fond of the Gormenghast books and especially Steinbeck's Acts of King Arthur.

Nice to be here - or back here - as appropriate. And Ayn Rand is still stupid. So, er, hello!

Hi all, I'm Alie! I haven't been on a forum in ages, so this is pretty exciting. I'm 26, from Texas, and fairly obsessed with the series. I read the first book about 4 years ago now and was immediately hooked! Very excited for the third season of GOT, as ASOS is my favorite of the novels so far.

I look forward to "meeting" you all!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a Danish girl of 23 years, and currently studying computer science. I started reading ASOIAF about half a year ago, and am currently just starting ADWD. I read the books in English because it's more 'authentic' in the original language. Well, also because they only just released ASOS in danish.

Anyway, I am looking forward to posting my opinions all around this forum. Muha