Ran

Introductions

Hello everybody !

I read this forum everyday, and I never dared to register until now.

I read the first book of GOT, my uncle offered me it, and then, 3 years later, the show was on, and I started watching it, and loved it immediately.

I'm a student (college, politics and laws), I love cinema, series, reading, videogames, animes...

Nice to meet you all.

Hey everyone! I am a fan from Greece B)

I would really appreciate some help. I want to talk to someone (mod/admin) but i have some problems with the permissions (?)

Hello everybody!

I`m a huge fan of the novells, read the first four books and now am saving money for the fifth :D I discovered this forum just yesterday and I don`t know how I could have missed it xD

Welcome Newcomers! It's good to see our fandom growing. I especially appreciate our foreign language fans, thanks for making the effort.

Wolf Queen, the board is in performance mode right now, that could be your problem. You might try the Help forum- it's likely others are having similar problems.

lol, I'm a dude, "Marche" is the character in Final Fantasy Tactics, never really thought it would sound girly untill you mentioned it xD. -guess I might be misunderstanding "Bienvenida", though.

Thanks anyway :)

Edited by Marche

lol, I'm a dude, "Marche" is the character in Final Fantasy Tactics, never really thought it would sound girly untill you mentioned it xD. -guess I might be misunderstanding "Bienvenida", though.

Thanks anyway :)

Oops, my bad. Sorry.

Good day, gents and ladies!

I'm an avid fan from Finland (which is more or less Europe's very own North)! It annoyed me to no end that so few people up here seem to follow either one of the series, so I set out to find a forum and this is where I now find myself in. Pleased to meet you all.

Hey everyone! I am a fan from Greece B)

I would really appreciate some help. I want to talk to someone (mod/admin) but i have some problems with the permissions (?)

Αληθεια? Καλως ηρθες. :cheers:

Hi everyone,

I've heard about this board for a while now, but didn't want to visit until I finished reading the books. I've read all five in the series so far, so now I look forward to looking around and checking this place out without fear of running across spoilers.

Thanks.

- Patrick

Hey there,

Just introducing myself to you all :)

I'm Axel, love GoT. Obviously.

See you around.

Ax