Introductions

Ran

Vielen Dank @John Weirgaryen und @King Tyrion I :)

I'm at the very beginning in writting and reading /I can only talk and understand what people say to me/, so I'll need to learn a little bit more before I start to get help from people.

Hello hello! I've been lurking for a few days now and I wasn't sure where to make my first post, so I've found my way here.

I've recently got very into the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and I've watched the show through Season 5. Currently working my way through the books, but I've read enough to know specific differences between the books and the show. I guess I could also say that writing is an interest of mine, and ASOIAF has inspired me. (I'm currently working on creating a fantasy world at the moment - haven't written anything just yet.)

I look forward to being part of the community.

.. so i think i will be lurking a little longer before joining in properly, but just wanted to say hi, i'm new here .)

i'm a fan of everything asoiaf and i view it in a very naive way (like i totally believe everyone will be happy in the end, except for ramsay, because fuck that guy), i am never ever sarcastic and i am too lazy to use caps or both dots in a smiley.

um.. well.. i guess that's it for now. happy to be here .)

.. so i think i will be lurking a little longer before joining in properly, but just wanted to say hi, i'm new here .)

i'm a fan of everything asoiaf and i view it in a very naive way (like i totally believe everyone will be happy in the end, except for ramsay, because fuck that guy), i am never ever sarcastic and i am too lazy to use caps or both dots in a smiley.

um.. well.. i guess that's it for now. happy to be here .)

Welcome to the boards, Lada! :cheers:

Thanks. I thought that it notificates this member or sth...

In some possible future, the forum parser might match the following to the user database and hyperlink the user's profile... twitter does that, iirc.

Edited by Jon Weirgaryen

Hey Guys

Long time lurker finally registering here, have been a fan of ASIAF since a DVD rental of the TV show converted me, and got me interested in reading George RR Martins novels, my fantasy repoitre had up until then been fairly limited, barring a teenage LOTR obsession (Though you can thank the movies and Video Games for that as much as the actual books,

,I haven't been much interested in posting until recently due to bad internet (South African citizen) and other things to keep me busy (University degree, and other err....student stuff) :cool4:

Besides, reading and writing, my hobbies include martial arts,(guitar playing, and blogging on local and international politics.

Hey Guys

Long time lurker finally registering here, have been a fan of ASIAF since a DVD rental of the TV show converted me, and got me interested in reading George RR Martins novels, my fantasy repoitre had up until then been fairly limited, barring a teenage LOTR obsession (Though you can thank the movies and Video Games for that as much as the actual books,

,I haven't been much interested in posting until recently due to bad internet (South African citizen) and other things to keep me busy (University degree, and other err....student stuff) :cool4:

Besides, reading and writing, my hobbies include martial arts,(guitar playing, and blogging on local and international politics.

Welcome, Jacques, to the boards! :cheers:

Hello,

New member here. I've been lurking in this forum forum for a while and why I never post or regis? Because everytime I want to someone already had the answers. So please guide me in here. Semar send his regards.