BwB Get Together in Dublin

GoN

stupid news site scared me by saying all flights from Krakow have been cancelled. I spent an hour trying to call the airport to see if it's true :P

Apparently not. (yet)

---

edit: since the dublin airport apparently knows better, I'm now scheduled to arrive at 23.30 :/

while the airline claims it will not be delayed...

What's wrong with Krakow?. Or Skyeurope since there is no delay against Aer Lingus. It could just be a mistake. Or maybe Dublin hasn't received word that things are ok after that earlier scare you mention.

KRAKOW SKYEUROPE NE176 10/11/2005 20:50 DELAYED 2330

KRAKOW AER LINGUS EI369 10/11/2005 22:30

I must say I never knew such info was available. I can see when everyone comes in. :P

Arrivals into Dublin

Or everyone can.

That's the only really delayed flight it seems.

Called Krakow, they're saying it will likely be delayed. There were no flights in the morning due to fog and everything is either cancelled or delayed. I just hope they won't cancel :(

The Aer Lingus one is scheduled to leave Krakow later so maybe they're hoping things will settle down until then. Or it's too far in advance to decide now.

---

skyeurope still claim there will be no delay.

Good, otherwise we'd have to get all piratey-ninjaesque on the airlines to make sure you made it over on time!

Okay, given that we're using SMS to find each other tonight, do we even have an estimate? I mean, should I go into town straight after work, or go home and get dinner before going to the pub, or...? Any ideas, anybody?

Heyas,

Safe journey to everyone heading off.

I've just met Zak and Barry in the Ha'penny bridge pub. I'll call over to grab the keys alright, just after 4:30. I've got Barry's mobile number, so I'll meet them then and they'll leave their stuff there. They're already making a start into the pints (Everyone needs to have at least 1 Guinness while they're here :P)

Aoife, do I have to give your name or is it under BwB or do I just demand the keys :P

Yay, the gathering has officially begun, can't wait to see you all. Zak and Barry are in great form. Barry's already slagged me off about the Dublin tang that is appearing in my accent. :lol: Zak's got a camera with him, but he's having a bit of a bother with done batteries. Pity all the shops in Dublin city centre are rip offs.

They just have to assign a designated key collector that somehow remains sober enough to collect the keys. ;)

Well this is the problem - who's going to be around at 4 AND still sober??

Well to be honest. I have had 2 pints with Barry and Zak already, but I'm in work and eating lunch now, so I'll be sober when I grab the keys (and possibly have a tour of the house, too :) )

Good luck, everyone.

Archived