BwB Get Together in Dublin

GoN

Paddy - it's probably under my (real) name, but in any case she knows you're coming. Her name is Shirley, and be very nice to her!

(We'll similarly have to sort something out for giving the keys back, but I figure that will be easier. She will be there Monday at 11 unless she hears otherwise.)

YES!!!!

Sigh.

Gotta get back to organizing noncon. Maybe that'll take some of the edge off. I hate this amazon schedule stuff. Couldn't they plan for christmas on the 23rd, like most normal people? :)

Hey,

Got the keys. I got 2 sets and gave them to Zak and Barry. They're probably going to head out to the pub now. Barry can be reached by phone/text on his number

Just so yous know, because Zak and Barry may be too drunk to remember, but there are 5 keys on the ring. The one with the red plastic on it and the long one next to it are for the street door. It sticks on the floor under it, so you'll have to give it a real good shove.

Then there is a key with black plastic on it. It and the long key next to it are for the door inside, after the street door. It's marked 'Private'

The last key has green plastic for it and is for the garden out the back.

The heating is on a timer, which is next to the kitchen door. it is currently set for 9:30 to 10:30am and 7-9pm. If we need heating at any other point there is a "+1" button on the timer panel which will turn on the heating for an hour, which we can use as much as we like.

The main sitting room has a gas fire in it, which is controlled by the knob underneath it, you turn it to make it click to light it. You might need to click it several times to light.

There is information about lots of stuff in the main sitting room.

Shirley said to give her a call if we need her for anything.

The house is really cool.

Good luck everyone.

I'll be arriving 8pm tomorrow. Got people's phone numbers.

Fabian - do you want to meet up at the red bar? What time are you getting in again?

Anyone want me to bring anything (light:p)?

Aoife - I'll have your GoT from the raffle;)

Fabian - do you want to meet up at the red bar? What time are you getting in again?

Daj, he's not using this board because it's waaaaay too slow over dial-up. Best to post at SE, EZ-message or email him, although I'm not sure if he'll be online again before he goes. You could try SMS, too.

He's on IM right now, but he's not responding...

Daj, he's not using this board because it's waaaaay too slow over dial-up. Best to post at SE, EZ-message or email him, although I'm not sure if he'll be online again before he goes. You could try SMS, too.

He's on IM right now, but he's not responding...

You can tell him that there's a low-bandwidth version of the board too, for dial-up connections. Look at the bottom, see the lo-fi version link. That might help him to read it easier.

The URL of it is http://asoiaf.westeros.org/lofiversion/index.php

If he gets in at 9:30 I may just wait for him - anyone want to come meet us at the airport?:P

And where should we meet? The house? Bar nearby? I won't have a mobile with me, but I could call from the airport I guess.

And where should we meet? The house? Bar nearby? I won't have a mobile with me, but I could call from the airport I guess.

Eh, ringing's probably best. That time last night we were in the Irish Film Institute (IFI) bar directly across the street from the house, but I don't know what if any plans have been made for tonight.

Archived