BwB Get Together in Dublin

GoN

Yup had my arse severely handed to me. She even burnt her dinner cos she was ranting for so long. :spank: I'll not be allowed to eat currry EVER again. :tantrum:

Wonderful to see you all again. LET'S BWB TILL WE DIE!

Off for dinner (not curry) now. Might see some of you in chat later if i can get it to work

I'm all emo now :cry:

eta - that emo smiley is soooooo fucking emo, all it needs is a nick cave soundtrack and slashed wrists

Your sig is so fucking emo. :cry:

No problems with the hand over, they didn't even check the house.

My I-Pod has recovered from it's late term visit to the not-Dutch boat and so I do not have to get all Jon/Mary Magdalene on yo' asses.

I've just got back home. Someone send me some Evanescence. I called to my cats, "Come on, come on kitties," too fast and it reminded me of Kama chameleon and I can't get the bloody song out of my head now. Could be worse I guess - I am looking forward to a good-king-wenceslas-free evening. I think. *ponders* *sheds a tear*

Yesterday was too much - the Day the Music Died, and that was the least of it. It's good to read everyone's emails as they check in... And Zak, you really deserved that bollocking. *hugs*

Awww...sorry to hear about that CD. :( You got through Heathrow ok on Sunday at least?

And I can't but agree with Lady Zak. :P

Overall though, it was a great weekend. Wonderful to see everyone again. And hope we can do it again soon. :)

Ser Paddy is awesome with his guitar. Zak made a noble attempt with the piano. :lol: And it was great that CD and Bronn came all the way. And that was just 4 of the 18 or so people in Dublin. The city was lucky to have you all. Hope Dublin wasn't too cold. :P

Although weren't we wondering about the fate of bubbles not balloons? ;)

Yup...Heathrow is a world of its own. Although they are building a new terminal which should improve things. :P

:lol Yes...after Cerys getting all wonderfully dressed up. Instead of clubbing we went to the smelliest pub in Dublin. Instead of karoke we got a card. :)

Archived