------------

Daendrew

I misread her bio on my cell phone, It said he was not unskilled and I misread the double negative to make him good in bed. I thought he was a hell of a bad lay and she had to do him in. Never mind. Carry on.

It seems very strange that he died hawking with his horse falling off a cliff.

They don't have hawks at the bottom of the cliff.

She probably poisoned him and became the matriarch in charge of the family. He may have been an "oaf" because he got in her way.

If she could killed her King, then why not kill the oaf of a husband that she claims didn't please her in the sack.

He got in the way of her leading the House.

This rose has thorns.

Nope. Accidents happen. And it is quite easy to ride over a cliff or fall into a hole if you are looking at the sky. The whole fun in hawking is to actually watch your birds slay the prey for you.

She's a Redwyne.

edit:

no. she said she still loved him and he was good in the bed lol

"Olenna liked her husband Luthor well enough, as he was kind and not unskilled in bed, but she still considered him an oaf". http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Olenna_Redwyne

You are right, I misread that on my mobile.

Not unskilled, not undead. Same thing.

Yeah, the unskilled in bed thing threw me off on that tanget. She probably didn't kill him. I take it back.

She is just a kingslayer :)

She was a Tyrell by marraige. She is the Queen of Thornes, not wines :)

"Olenna liked her husband Luthor well enough, as he was kind and not unskilled in bed, but she still considered him an oaf". http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Olenna_Redwyne

You are right, I misread that on my mobile.

Not unskilled, not undead. Same thing.

Yeah, the unskilled in bed thing threw me off on that tanget. She probably didn't kill him. I take it back.

She is just a kingslayer :)

She was a Tyrell by marraige. She is the Queen of Thornes, not wines :)

I know, I consider her a Tyrell tbh I was just being cheeky

Archived